Tom pt. 2

I literally seriously from the bottom of my loath my brother. I feel like kicking him out of this earth in universe to live with aliens. He doesn't do anything at home at aallllll!!

When he is told to anything he will either just don't do it or say something rude to me!!

He can't even cook his breakfast in morning!!when he does the kitchen will be developed into a garbage site!!
And he doesn't even dishwash his platesss also just left him in the sink!!

And when i shout at him for doing this everyone looks at me like i am some evil witch harming an innocent rat!!

Why theeeee fuckkkkk me!!
I am the ome who do all the households when mom is at office!! I'm the one who does what my mom told me!! And he who DOESN'T EVEN BATH FOR MONTHS IS THE INE PITIED ON!!!

I WILL SOME DAY EITHER KILL MYSELF OR MY BROTHER

He is older one who should be the one taking care of everything but nooo!!
He doesn't even have a R of Responsibility!!!!

When i tell this alll to my mum she's also just let it aside!!!

And i am left with fire blazing in head and heart!!!

I just feel so frustrated!!! That i really want to kick the hell out of my brother!!!

Plus he always mess my thinand when i tell him not do HE. JUST. MESS. IT. MORE. AND.SMILE. AND I FEEL THIS REAL URGE OF PUNCHING THE HELL OUT OF HIMMMMMM!!

DEAR GOD, I DON'T WANT A SIBLING IN MY NEXT LIFE PLS.

BTW hello ppl its Tom.
Sry i was just so frustrated that i didn't even introduce my self.

Happy new year to all.