well okay:(

So yeah! Me and my sister are having some cold war going on and she suddenly came in my room and was like "you are good for nothing" well, usually anyone will let it slide but me having some emotional problems, and being sensitive to some topics can easily be triggered by these things.

Like yeah! I AM GOOD FOR NOTHING AND YES I WON'T BE BIT CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME FUCKING LIVE MY LIFE PEACEFULLY.

i really love my family, and want to be good daughter but sometimes they just make me question my existence and all i wish to go to university as soon as possible.

This is a typical north asian family scenario!!!!! You have to fucking respect your elder siblings even if they are being dumb ass and thats so annoying, LIKE I CAN'T SUGGEST ANYTHING BECAZZZZ I AM KIDD AND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! LITERALLY I AM TURNING 18 NEXT YEAR AND I AM STILL A FUCKING KID.

well, you know what i am a kid when i want to have a boyfriend or go out with my friends but i am not a kid when they don't want me, like HELLO! PLEASE DECIDE, AM I A KID OR NOT??? YOU PEOPLE ARE YOURSELF CONFUSED.

Girls of my age are literally drinking, taking drugs, having sex and doing all sorts of things that'll make you vomit but I AM THE ONE WHO IS GOOD FOR NOTHING,all i do is use my phone for wattpad or maybe fight with you.

I do all the chores, study as well, clean the house, help MY mum, don't demand for any useless or even useful things.

I AM JUST HAPPY LIVING LIKE THIS BUT STILL!!! I AM THE ONE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING! WHYYYY???? WHYYY?????

Whatever!

Love you all:)
Bye