WIT!!!

Well, Wit is an app and if you don't know wit then you probably live under a rock because that motherfucket app literally payed every meme YouTuber on YouTube to advertise them.

So, afer watching some of the most famous BTS meme YouTubers on YouTube last week, i decided to download that stupid ass app( well, that app isn't bad, only few people on it are assoles, whatever don't come on me like *hey bitch, that app is amazing and you shut the fuck up!* please don't come one like that! I'll literally cry and i am not even joking)

Whatever, so i download that butthole app and you know that we can do alot on that aap like blogs, memes, or fanfictions anf stuffs.

So i texted a random account as i a fucking loner and i don't have any friends and i want online friends * jk jk, i do have friends* yeah so i texted that random account  and this was our convo:

Me: hey

Mr. Butthole: hey

Me: so, you are from?

Mr butthole: earth hahahaha (like wtf dude!!! Even i am from earth and i know  that you are also from earth as internet services are limited to earth or atleast my phones are limited!!!)

Me: oh okay, so you a fanboy or a girl?

Mr butthole: fanboy , well you can read my profile and find out where i am from, if I'll say you won't  believe

Like DUDE!!! EITHER DON'T SHARE YOUR LOCATION OR SHARE IT, WHAT IS THIS THAT PLEASE CHECK YOURSELF CAUSE YOU WON'T TRUST ME???? LIKE YEAS MUTHERFUCKET, I DON'T TRUST AN ASS LIKE YOU.

ACTUALLY THIS DIDN'T PISS ME OFF THAT MUCH, THE UPCOMING THINGS DID SO IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE SAYING LIKE ITS NOT THAT OF A BIG DEAL, PLEASE WAIT.

SO I DID checked his one blog about himself in which he have his private info:

Name: mr bahduskaiehnsn(i made it up cause i can't share real info)
Age: 9283939
Location: South korea, Daegu
And othet stuffs about him.

Well, okay now why the fuck i won't trust you if you are from South Korea, daegu. Like whayyyyy!!???

Are there no people or anything but him saying this actually made me suspicious!!

So i started talking to him and got to know that he works in a restaurant and he loves alone, his parents died in an accident ( you see, if this is real then i am really sorry about them but isn't it too clichè and suspicious,like his whole story is like a fanfiction or something)

Well okay, inwas still telling myself to don't doubt him or believe on him. I was like " oh bitch c'mon!! Don't be sherlock everytime, just trust that poor guy"

So yeah we talked then one day he waa like wanna see my faceu, YESS THAT MF SAID  " "FACEU", YOU KNOW I READ SOMEWHERE THAT DON'T SAY FACEU OR SNAKEU OR USE EU INFRONT OF KOREANS CAUSE THEY FEEL THAT WE ARE MAKING FUN OF THEM, AND THIS GUY WAS USEING IT HIMSELF.

I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT WHILE SPEAKING, YOU CAN GET THE ACCENT BUT WHILE WRITING!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GET THE "EU" ACCENT????

SO YEAH, i was ok show me your face.

Well, he did sent me a picture but before that i wanna say that i already asked him of he uses any social media, so he was no! I onky use snapchat to take some selfies.

Yeah so he sent me a picture and it was a decent looking korean guy, for a second i thought that this guy was legit.

But then, the sherlock in me was like *no bitch! You have to crosscheck" so i did a photo search of his picture on pinterest but i didn't find anything and then i was like, look this guy is innocent, he is probably a poor guy and i am doubting him!?

So just for  fun i did a photo search on Google and guess what ????

I FUCKING FOUND A TWITTER ACCOUNT WITH SAME PICTURE AS DP.

SO I ASKED THIS MF AGAIN THAT DO YOU USE TWITTER AND HE WAS LIKE "NO! I DON'T "

WELL, YEAH NOW WE KNOW THAT HE IS A FAKE!!!

I ALSO TOLD HIM TO DO VEDIO CALL AND SEND ME A VOICE NOTE BUT HE WAS LIKE I BROKE THE CAMERA OF MY PHONE AND ALSO THE SPEAKER.

like do you want me trust that carp!!??? I know you are fake.

Tbh, i was just searching for friends and i don't care from which country you are but telling someone that you are from korea or you are korean when you're not, its not right!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS, THATS BEING FRAUD!!

I also asked him to send me some pictures of  his workplace or daegu but he didn't, like dude whats tge problem in that????

Ik mayb i am thinking too much or maybe he wasn't a fraud, maybe he was some celebrity or maybe he was Namjoon himself as he said his bias was Namjoon or whatever but everything he did was suspicious and i just wanted to rant about it or share my experience so that you all ca  read it abd be safe, these people aren't good...maybe he was bad person or a cyber criminal was trying to manipulate me by saying that he korean and you know how international fangirl love korean boys, so guys please be safe and don't trust anyone completely!!!

Stay safe, love you all:)

Edit: i just realized that i am also advertising this app but for free!!!!

DISCLAIMER!: THIS CHAPTER ISN'T SPONSORED BY WIT OR ANYONE