HEY STOB IT!!

Okay!! I strongly believe that compliments are something that others are supposed to give you, like i am not saying that don't love yourself or anything BITCH but you can't go around and say

"I AM HOT!"

"EVERYONE WANTS TO FUCK ME!"

NOOOO!!!!! YOU NEED TO STOB MAN!!! YOU CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT.

I was talking to this guy and then he suddenly started to tell me about this girl who was hitting on him when he was in the mall with his friends.

Firstly, who the fuck goes to mall for sight seeing, like i hate malls *maybe cause i am introvert* or whatever but i hate that place and its so crowded, like anyone  can plant a bumb there and we all can die*yeahh!! Terrorist attacks * but whatever, i just go to mall for shopping or eating and i try to get out of that crowded place as soon as possible because one, i don't want be covid positive again* yes i had covd* and second, i don't want to be part of a terrorist attack*idk but whenever i go to crowded place, i feel i am gonaa die*

Well whatever, so he started telling me about that girl hitting on him and literally he was like:

"You know how hot i am"

"And today i was looking super good"

"Ahh she was trying so hard, roaming around us all the time"

"She even tried to approach us but then she was a fucker and left"

"Hahahahah"

I can't believe once i liked that guy and he liked me too! But who the fuck talks kike that dude!!!

What if she wasn't into you???? What is she was into one of your friends!!!! What if she was doing something else????

No! You won't think like that cause you are male pig who is just so full of himself.

I literally feel pity of people like him cause they actually don't get any compliments from others and hence they do it themselves!!

Whatever, i love you all:)