EXAMS

Well hello!!! When i said that i have 29292029 exams coming, i wasn't lying...i was being really truthful!!!

Currently i have to prepare for four major exams and idk from where to start, like i don't know what to study first. Its just so irritating!!! I wanna clim on a tree and shout right now.

I really wanna go to uni as soon as possible but for that i have to clear fucking exams and the  we will have counselling, like thats a long journey but DUDE!! WHY DO I HAVE TO GIVE SO MANY EXAMS???

AND THESE EXAMS!

LIKE THEY DON'T TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE, THEY TEST HOW MUCH YOU CAN MUG UP OR HOW MUCH YOU REMEMBER, if you wanna test someone's knowledge...atleast give sone logical questions.

Tell me what will i do of lens maker formula after my school or university??? I don't wana me a be lens maker or go in that field, i wanna be a software developer, what will i do of organic chemistry or knowing the working of LED????

Exactly! I will not need them when I'll be developing a software but still i have to mug  them up like as idiot and write them on a stupid piece of paper to show that world that i have intelligent enough to live in this society!

Idk what will i do with my life but these stupid exams will surely kill me.

K bye now!
V out!