"Be careful. Actually, it's for safety purposes. The device is very sensitive till someone made it properly installed. It's installed now but still, Baekhyun packed it... it's safe don't worry."

Taehyung let out the finger from his mouth with a pop sound but the blood again oozed out.

"Oh, finally. Where should I put it." He inspected the device that looked like a button and have a clip behind it for the grasp.

"Fit it on your shirt and make the angle good for the recording. The recording will be directly displayed here, so don't worry."

Taehyung let out a hum but huffed on his bloody finger. He quickly put the device on the collar of his shirt after removing the jacket and went to the bathroom to put a band-aid on his finger and also to wash his face, the reason he excused himself.

"I'm going down, please be attentive as he is the lawyer. I'm still not sure why he invited me to sit there when I'm all stranger to him." Taehyung blabbered, going to the door, he heard Namjoon chuckle at that.

"He is whipped for that face boy."

"Whipped my a**." Taehyung mumbled and again heard the chuckle from the officer that he had to avoid now as he was standing in front of the others.

"Took you long enough to wash this pretty face." The lawyer commented with a sly smile and Taehyung entered his name in the list of his least respected persons.

Jungkook glared at the lawyer who was busy eyeing the blue-haired.

"Of course, pretty face needs lots of care." He sassed back and plopped on the couch casually. Well, if he had seen that proud smile of Jungkook, he would never have done that because he was sitting very close to the Mafia leader.

Jimin chuckled at the reply and nodded his head, putting the empty cup on the table.

"You're right pre-"

"Here, eat it." Jungkook cut his words and offered the snacks to the blue-haired who happily grabbed one but halted when his hand was kinda grasped in a gentle hold.

"Mr. Je-"

"What happened to your finger?!" Jungkook wore a deep frown, his eyes focused on the band-aid, and he ditched and placed the plate back on the table.

Taehyung was startled by the action and licked his lips, trying to free his hand from the grip but it only tightened.

"I- when I was washing my face, I saw the shaving box. While- while placing the things in the box, my finger cut because of the blade." Taehyung lied, but this time he stuttered severely because of the stern gaze of the other, and the reduced distance.

Jungkook's frown deepened as he moved his eyes up to look directly into Taehyung's soft ones. "You should be careful dear one." The frown was still there but in his eyes, Taehyung again saw the concern... a very deep concern.

"Y- yes. I- I'm often clumsy." He muttered, averting his eyes to his lap and noticing the little gap between both falling more. Feeling electrocuted as ever, he quickly jumped back and finally, Jungkook let go off of his hand.

When even after 5 minutes, none of them spoke a single word. Jimin cleared his throat. "Um, Mr. Jeon.. are you going to that meeting or not?" Taehyung's ears perked up on the topic and he leaned forward when Jimin opened his phone to show Jungkook something.