"Its the Sinnoh Elite Four members Flint and Aaron," Sawyer stated excitedly with bright eyes.

Both of them just smiled.

"Aaron, Flint," Ash greeted them by shaking their hands. "What brings you two here?" he asked.

"Just came to visit the Champion, what else?" Aaron said with a laugh.

"Trust me, it still feels like only yesterday we met at Sunnyshore City," Flint said reminiscing the memory.

"Yeah. Who knew you would come so far? Cynthia's been itching for a battle with you," Aaron said.

"Good to know. I would love to have a battle with her too," Ash said with a smile, remembering his Champion friend.

"Wow, even the strongest Champion wants to battle you," Sawyer said with astonishment.

Flint laughed. "Who wouldn't?"

Something clicked in Aaron's mind as he saw the perfect opportunity right before him.

"Speaking of battles, wanna have one Ash?" he said with a smirk.

Flint looked at him incredulously.

"Even I am not stupid enough to do that," he commented at Aaron's bold proposal.

"You are just scared, I am not," Aaron countered back and looked at Ash. "So?"

"Sure, let's do this," Ash said with a confident smile.

"That battlefield just cleared up," Flint said pointing at the field where Kiawe and Cameron just finished their training.

"Great then let's go," Aaron said with enthusiasm as he sprinted towards it.

"Hey, what's going on?" asked Korrina who came back from her training too.

"Roaar," Ash's Unovan water type gave a small growl as it nuzzled against its trainer.

Ash petted it and smiled. "You guys done with your training?" he asked and returned Samurott.

"Yeah. It was a blast. So what are you guys upto?" she asked again, a bit impatiently.

"Ash is going to have a battle with Aaron," Sawyer explained.

"This I gotta see," Max said, chiming in.

"Hey you are Flint, right?" Kiawe said as the trainer looked at him.

"Ah yes. And I believe you are Kiawe, the Alolan Elite Four. Am I right?" Flint questioned back, smiling.

"Yeah. I am a fire type specialist too," the shirtless trainer said as they shook hands.

"You don't need to tell me. I can see the fire in your eyes," Flint said, nodding.

"Literally," Cameron muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Oi Ash," Aaron called out to him across the gym. Ash looked to see him already in position waving his hand.

"Coming," the raven haired trainer said as he sprinted towards the opposite side of his opponent.

"Let us take a seat everyone," Flint suggested as they nodded and went to the stands to watch the battle.

The drone was automatically activated as the trainers were ready to fight. It scanned the trainers before asking the format.

"Your call," Ash said to Aaron, not caring about the battle format.

Aaron thought about it for a moment before replying.