Kass glared at the woman, sizing her up. "We should check her for weapons."

"She may be lying," Clem added.

Bonnie gasped, "I swear, I'm not! That storms gonna be on top of us and we have nothing. Please, I won't be a burden."

"Alright, stay here and I'll get you some food," Walter went inside to grab some food. they stayed in silence for a second until Bonnie spoke up.

"I...I have two kids like you two. How old are you?"

"I'm eleven," Clem replied, crossing her arms.

"And I'm fifteen. I think."

Kenny looked back at me and answered, "Yeah, fifteen."

Bonnie smiled and looked at Clem "Well, I would've thought older than that."

Just then, Walter came back with a box of food and handed it to her.

"This is too much, mister," she said, surprised.

He only smiled, "We've got plenty. Don't worry about us. Just get back to your family and be safe out there."

Bonnie nodded, looking down at her feet, "Well, um... Thanks, you too." She started walking into the woods, hopefully not to see her again.

Kenny sighed, "Kids, why don't you get to bed. Me and Walt are gonna talk for a bit."

Clem and Kass walked back into the lodge and into the kitchen "Who the hell was that?" the latter asked.

"I don't know. But I don't think that woman was telling the truth."

Kass looked at her friend worriedly, "You think she was with Carver?"

The younger girl shrugged, "I'm not sure. I guess we'll have to find out."

"Let's just hope we don't find out the hard way."

She nodded in agreement when they heard someone calling their names quietly. They looked to see who made the noise– it was Luke and Oliver. "Don't freak out, okay?"

Luke waved them over, "We have a problem. That guy on the bridge was Walter's friend."

Ollie handed them a picture of the men, arms hanging over each other's shoulders. Oh no.

"I kinda figured that out already," Clem said.

Kassidy agreed, but there was something else on her mind. "But where's Nick?" she asked.

Luke replied, "He's asleep. I don't think he knows yet. Let's just keep this to ourselves cause who knows what the hell Walter's gonna do once he finds out."

"We can't tell no one," Oliver explained.

"But what if he figures it out anyhow?" Kass asked him.

"Well, then we're fucked. But, y'know, we'll just...we'll deal with it then. You still have that knife in your backpack? Cause if that was Matthew's, Walter will put two in two together," Luke said to them.

"It's in Clem's bag, with everyone else's," Kassidy answered.

"Go get rid of it. If I see Walter, I'll distract him and watch out for Nick," he said just as Nick walked up.

"I'm right here. What's up?" he questioned.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing, man. I just wanted to check and see if you're okay," Luke responded.

"You comin' to tuck me in?" Nick teased.

Luke laughed, "Yeah, yeah. Somethin' like that."

"That's totally what he was coming to do, bro," Oliver said sarcastically, nodding.