"It's not a pretty sight, Ollie," she said. Then she noticed the bullet hole in his head. "He's been shot."

"He didn't have a gun," Clem spoke. "Who did it?"

Luke pulled Oliver into a hug.

"We need to go," Carlos looked around nervously.

They all left the clearing, Oliver and Luke taking a moment, the latter one holding the younger boy to his chest as he cried.

Luke sighed, turning toward the group again, facing Kassidy. "Now. Where was Nick?"

━━━━━━━━━━

As they broke through the foliage, Kass realized that it was the place. "There. That where we were..." she pointed, seeing how there was only one walker standing and the rest were dead on the ground.

Luke walked up and used his machete on the roaming walker, stabbing it in it's head.

The two girls and Oliver rushed to the front of the shack, with Luke killing another walker that was on the door. "Nick?" He called out.

Kassidy sighed, hoping that Nick wasn't dead in there, remembering how drunk he had been. "Open the door."

Listening, Kass pulled her gun out as she opened the door. Slowly she peaked inside, seeing a huge mess. Shelves where knocked down, more glass was ruined and there laid a limp body. "Nick?"

"Hey man...you got any aspirin." Kass looked at Nick, who lifted himself off the ground, holding his head.

"Nick, you asshole!" Oliver exclaimed, walking over with Luke, hugging his brother and friend.

The group soon moved out, making their way away from the gruesome scene.

"Hey, Kass..." she turned, seeing Nick smile softly. "I just wanted to say thanks for not giving up on me." He turned to Clem, "Tell me... Tell me how it happened."

"The last thing he said was that he wanted to say goodbye to you," Clementine said.

"Fuck..."

"I'm sorry about Pete," Kassidy added, wanting to help. Instead Nick just nodded sadly, dwindling in the back of the group, Oliver at his side.

"What happened back there in that cellar?" Luke asked, looking over at Kass. "Did he do something stupid?" Thinking, she had heard a lot from him, but what seemed more important?

"He wanted to die... And he got drunk," she responded, shrugging when Clem looked back at her.

"Dammit," he cursed. "I'm worried about that kid. Keep an eye on him for me, will ya? Oliver too." Luke looked from Kass to Clem. "You two sure you still want to come with us? Look, I know we got off to rough start, and I can't promise things won't get rougher. But we all know you now. We may not be perfect, but we all look out for each other."

"Yeah, we're with you," Clem smiled at him.

"And we are glad to have you both," Luke smiled.

"Sure about that?" Kass had sarcastically asked, deadpanning.

"Well, they'll get there," he assured them, smiling back down at the two.

"I have to look for Christa," Kassidy spoke up, shuffling her feet.

"She was headed north, right?"

"Yeah."

"So are we. Look, you have a better chance of finding her with us than on your own." He pulled a map out of his pocket. "I figure we have about four or five days to reach those mountains. Now, if they're tracking us, we should be able to loose them up there."