018

LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER! Please skip to the end of the page if you do not want to read it - although I advise you do for the storyline.

'Someone, stop me.'

His hands slid up the back of her top as her breaths got heavier, the man leading her over to his desk and sitting her on the edge.

'What am I doing?'

Kuzan's cold hands pushed the bulky coat from around the girl's shoulders so it fell with a crumple to the desk behind. Moving under her shirt she moaned as his coldness hit against her warm stomach.

'...why am I doing this?'

Her cheeks were already red but they deepened in colour when the tanned man moved to capture her lips in his, slowly kissing her as his ran his fingers along her sides and to her hips.
It didn't take long before his tongue slipped in; her hands moving to loosely hold him around his neck as he leaned over her.

'He's taking advantage, I can't let my guard down... why?'

He pulled her up by the hips so that she sat on the edge of the desk, him in between her thighs and still engaging in their hot and intimate make out.
Her hands moved so that she could unbutton his shirt and let it fall with his coat to the floor, but he stopped her action and licked her jaw.

"I never said you could do that, (y/n), did I?"

His voice was usually rather light, but it was on this occasion it almost sounded taunting, making her want to go against him. He moved so that he could unbutton her blazer, throwing it before taking off the dress shirt too.
Both things were thrown by him across the large room as he stared at her.
She was now only in her white lace bra and skirt.

'I can't get attached... but my body won't listen to me and stop him, goddamn it!'

Her hands moved to undo the clasp at the back of her, but he stopped her by biting into her neck, a small yelp coming from her mouth.

"Turn over."

She did as she was told and moved around: she was sat upright on her knees on the desk and he placed his hands at the clasp, undoing them and letting the garment fall. She was right at the edge, so he undid his shirt and chucked that away too. Suddenly she gasped loudly as she felt his cold chest up against her back, his arms snaking around her to her chest.
Between his thumb and first finger he rubbed her hard nipples, making her wriggle around in his cold touch.

"K-Kuzan"

'Ignore it.'

She arched her back as he slowly touch her breasts, pleasuring her. He learnt his head down into her neck and began to nip at the delicate skin which covered her body, making her reach behind herself to grip his hair. But suddenly he stopped. She panted at the loss of touch but he walked around to where his large leather chair was stood and sat in it, leaning back with his legs apart.
From here she stared at him: his broad and muscular chest with muscles the visibly relaxed when he sat down, admiring her at the same time. His hand tapped his lap, inviting her to sit as she slipped off her skirt to go to him.

'I can't be doing this with a marine!'

His lap met her barely covered ass and she felt his chest once more with its cold touch. Kuzan kissed up her neck as his fingers dragged down the front of her body at an agonisingly slow pace before slipping inside of her panties. The cold digits moved to her clit, rubbing circles and pleasuring her, smiling as he watched her squirm around at his touch.
(Y/n) attempted to close her legs but his other hand grabbed her knee and moved them open, just as he slipped in a first finger, pumping it in and out of her wetness. Her moans started to shake at the pleasure, his long and thin finger going further inside of her as he added another, her hands digging into his thighs, surely to leave marks.

"F-fuck~"

'No...'

Her staggered voice left her mouth as she moved around at the pace.

'They'll kill him if he does this, please don't let it happen!'

"K-Kuzan please..."

She begged quietly as he chuckled, his body shaking with the action. He smiled lovingly down at her.

"Arara... I guess someone can't wait."

'I can't let you get attached, either.'

He pulled his fingers out of her and let her shake from the pleasure yet he didn't even let her release. But she stood up: moving her panties down her legs and off to the side. Kuzan was never aggressive, he wasn't that type of guy. But when it came to loving... yeah.
He grabbed her head and pushed it down onto the table and took her hands up past her. He smiled as he activated his devil fruit, ice bonding together her wrists.
He leaned over.

"Guess I just have to give you what you want, Pirate."

'Please don't do this...'

His trousers dropped to the floor as he lined himself up, the tip of his huge cock pressing against her entrance as she shook with anticipation. The tip rubbed against her folds, making her moan just at that touch before he slowly slipped himself into her fully, balls deep.
Her moans got louder as her began to move in and out of her, wet noises from her pussy as he moved in and out of her.

'Please, I can't leave you.'

His pace quickened as he pushed her head further into the desk. His dick moved in and out of her at a fast pace, his grunt as he felt the pleasure echoing in his office. She jolted as he began to pound her, her drool spilling onto the table in her bliss.

He flipped her over so she faced him: her cheeks bright red and drool dripping down her body which her whole body shook as he rammed her. He took his hands and fondled her chest, rolling her bud over in his fingers and she screamed his name.

"I love you, (y/n)."

'Please don't say it, please...'

His cock began to pulse as he became sloppier, her walls also clamping him. But it wasn't until he felt her release and her body shaking that he sat down on his chair, still inside her, that she bounced up and down on his cock. Kuzan released hard: his hot seed shooting up into her womb deeply, their panting now loud.

"Fuckkk-"

She moaned her last words, him still inside her. Tears fell down her eyes as she closed them. The room fell silent apart from their soft breaths.

'Mama, is it wrong to love?'

The room was silent as the admiral had left, going back to (y/n)'s office to get her spare clothing so no one had to see the mess she was in as she lay curled in his chair.

"Purupurupurupuru... gacha."

Shaky breaths came from (y/n) as tears rolled down her smooth cheeks.

"Peros-nii, I'm coming home."

'I wish I could tell you I love you too, Kuzan.'

~~~

03.01.2021

Author's Notes

Kuzan: ...

Reader: ...

Sakazuki: do you two really think that this is considered work? Next time you decide on pleasures over your actual job, I will be asking Sengoku to fire you!

Author: Saka are you kidding? You massive hypocrite!

Kuzan: ...

Reader: ...

Sakazuki: ...

Author: ...

~~~

Ahh, sorry! It's been so long, hasn't it? I really hope you all are enjoy this story, it can be a little slow.

It has been a while since I began this and I am kind of growing a little attached to this relationship.

But I hope you liked it!

Good day!

- TransponderSnail