010

(Y/n) was stretching when she stopped at his words, blinking twice at the tall man and looking back out to the incoming ship.

"You... want me to fight?" Aokiji nodded as she looked at him with confusion, her hands on her hips. The marine who had called heard a clink and looked down to where (y/n)'s hand was bound by a singular cuff, but he decided to only carry on down the stairs to prepare and not say anything.

"Yes. I think this will be interesting, hm?" The two superiors watched as the ship grew closer. It seemed as if the boat was deserted as it was in such a decrepit state. It's figurehead lazily carved and was chipped, the sails seemed like they were slowly gathering mould and crud. But alas, when it drew right next to the battleship, a man whose bulky body was being outlined by the moon's light stood at the railings. His beady eyes slid up to where Aokiji stood by (y/n) as he opened his arms wide.

"And here I thought this Navy ship would be an easy picking! But we have an admiral, and," his cruel eyes locked with the vice's (e/c) ones, "a very gorgeous girly!"

Aokiji moved his gaze to see (y/n) mutter and slide her hand down her face with a huff. If he hadn't of just asked her to deal with them, he would have butchered the captain himself. But before he turned to go back inside, he nodded towards (y/n), unusual trust in his gaze. The marines knew he had left them in her hands as he closed the door shut.

"You think you will survive with no admiral?"

The rest of the wicked man's crew had lined up behind him, their expressions matching his as they eyed up the marines whose rifles were cocked at their frames. It wasn't unusual for the Grand Line to be full of people who underestimated their target. To be full of people so cocky, they meet their downfall. So as (y/n) made her way down the stairs, her subordinates parting so she could stand mid deck, she sighed frustratedly.

From her shoulders, she took off her pristine white coat and handed it to a nearby marine who neatly folded it and ran inside the lounge to place it on a sofa for her. A belt with a small bag attached to it's side was revealed on (y/n)'s figure as she popped the button open and pulled out some things that resembled knuckle dusters with hard studs along their orange and metallic surface. Her skirt ruffled in the wind as her white blazer kept her warm, one of the knuckled weapons facing towards the man on one of her fists. When her eyes had connected with his, his smirk widened, the riot began.

Jumping onto the battleship's deck, the captain swung his fist towards (y/n) from the front: only to have her duck quickly under his punch and roll forward. He looked over his shoulder and hummed amusedly, quickly turning around - swinging a kick towards her. As his ankle had almost connected with her cheek, (y/n) lifted up a leg before jumping and planting both feet into his chest: sending him backwards into the deck.

"Double-Step Hinge Swing!" Her voice sounded uninterested as the clash of swords around her echoed into the night sky. The marines and the crew were fighting too.

Stumbling onto his feet, the captain coughed and then snickered, pointing a forceful finger towards (y/n) accusingly.

"Strong girls like you go for high prices in the black market, maybe I'll save the fun with you for some good money!" He shook his finger at her and chuckled, her face twinging into a smile.

"Really? Wow, the world's economy must be thriving!" Her words dripped with sarcasm as she awaited his attack when he came rushing at her, punches flying.