Chapter 11

A/N: This chapter is just 'how many Clone Wars characters can I cram into one chapter' but the ship becomes important later.

A few weeks later, Jax came into her and Rex's room super early in the morning. Ahsoka had been exhausted from all of the missions she had been going on, and she didn't like how little she saw Jax and Rex. She was surprised that Jax was awake so early from how busy they were.

"Hey, mom," Jax said. "Commander Sato says he has a mission for us. I don't know why he needs us this early, though."

Ahsoka groaned. She was still super tired. She sat up, and Rex looked up from where he was sleeping. "Hey, 'Soka," He sat up next to Ahsoka. "Hey, Jax. What are you doing here so early?"

"Commander a Sato has a mission for us. He needs us in the briefing room." Jax replied.

"This early?" Rex said.

"Apparently," Jax said.

"Okay, we're coming," Ahsoka said. She quickly changed out of her pajamas (which was just a shirt and a pair of pants) and she followed Jax to the briefing room, Rex by her side.

"Thank you for coming on such short notice." Commander Sato said as they walked in.

"No problem," Ahsoka said. "What's the mission?"

"We have two recruits for the rebellion, but their hyperspace broke while they were traveling. I need you to go and get them. Where they are at is guarded by the Empire, so we can't get in. We hope that a smaller group would have a better chance to get by. We don't have a ship big enough to hold them, though. Do any of you have a ship by any chance?" He asked.

"Technically, I do," Ahsoka said. "But it's on a different planet."

"What planet?" Commander Sato asked.

Ahsoka glanced at Rex. "Mandalore,"

"Why would you have a ship on Mandalore of all planets?" Commander Sato said.

"I helped their people a while ago," Ahsoka said. "And they gifted me with a ship. I told one of their leaders that I would come back for it, but that just never happened." She had technically used the ship before, but it had been over five years. So she had kept it on Mandalore. There was no need for her to have it then. Now, there was. Plus, she knew the Rebellion could benefit from such an advanced ship, though it was so old.

"We'll set course for Mandalore, and then you can get your ship," Commander Sato said.

"Thank you," Ahsoka replied. They quickly got to Mandalore, and the command ship landed there and dropped them off on a landing platform. She was greeted by a Mandalorian with a Night Owl symbol on a shoulder piece.

Ahsoka smiled. "Hello, soldier. My name is Ahsoka Tano. I ask to see Bo-Katan Kryze."

She nodded, recognizing her name, and the Mandalorian led her to an underground area in the sewers, where it opened up into a giant building that was quite nice, and well hidden.

"Bo-Katan will be coming shortly," The Mandalorian said. She walked off, and the three of them stood there awkwardly.

A few minutes later, Bo-Katan walked out. "Ahsoka?" She asked, confused.

"Yes," Ahsoka replied. "I'm here."

"Why?" Bo-Katan asked.

"I need your help," Ahsoka confessed. "I need a ship, and I'd like to also ask for safe passage in Mandalore. You see, I'm a part of the Rebellion, and I need a ship that can hold multiple people, and I also would like to ask for safe passage for us in Mandalore."