Chapter 6

A/N: Bonus chapter because I didn't update yesterday!

A few weeks had passed, and Rex and Ahsoka couldn't have been happier. They weren't able to see each other much, though, with both of them going on missions with what seemed like every day, but Jax was getting to know his father, and he was acting a lot happier and didn't seem as worried about the fact that any of them could die at any time, or about the new Inquisitors that Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb had discovered. Rex had gone on a mission with Kanan to rescue Ezra, and he had vented to Ahsoka about his relationship with Kanan. They couldn't stop bickering, and Jax told her that he was getting tired of it. Thankfully, Jax hadn't been captured with Ezra. Ahsoka had been traveling so much that she hadn't been able to see her family much, and she was pretty sure that Jax was fine with it. Scratch that. She was 100% sure he was fine with it. He always complained about going on missions with Ahsoka. And they hadn't run into the Inquisitors again, so Ahsoka wasn't too worried about Jax running into them.

Ahsoka wanted to know how many of them there were. She had killed two, Kanan had killed the Grand Inquisitor, and now there were two more. Ahsoka had the worst luck in the world.

The Ghost was now on a planet and was laying low for a while.

Ahsoka walked up to the Ghost, and Kanan came out.

"This is unexpected," He said. "Don't get me wrong, it's always good to see you, but it usually means there's trouble."

"What I have to say is Jedi business," Ahsoka said.

"Then I guess I qualify," Kanan said.

"You qualify more than I do," Ahsoka replied, smiling.

Ahsoka followed Kanan into the host and they went into what she remembered to be Kanan's room in the Ghost.

"I've been monitoring transmissions from Mustafar to find out more about the Sith Lord," Ahsoka said.

"And?" Kanan prompted.

"Information about him eludes me," Ahsoka replied, putting a hand on her chin. "But I've learned more about his Inquisitors. It seems they have a secondary mission to make retrievals."

"We know they hunt Jedi," Kanan said. "What else are they after?"

"At this point, I could only guess. I've managed to decode two sets of coordinates. I'm on my way investigate the first—"

"And you want me to check out the second," Kanan finished. "I'm in."

"You should have Ezra join you," Ahsoka suggested.

Kanan laughed. "Don't worry. He's already briefed on the mission."

He opened the door, and Ezra stumbled forward and fell on the ground. He quickly stood up and brushed off his pants.

"Hey," he said smoothly. "She did say this was Jedi business."

Ahsoka smiled. "Bring Zeb as well. He proved himself against the Inquisitors before."

"So, where are we going?" Ezra asked.

"I'll see you two later," Ahsoka said, leaving the Ghost.

She walked towards her ship, a small A-wing she had borrowed from the Rebellion, and left the atmosphere of the planet and jumped to hyperspace. When she arrived at the coordinates, all she saw was a small transport that she looked up at. She turned to ask Jax to stay, but then remembered that he was with Rex for the day on Garel. They were practicing Jax blocking shots with his lightsabers, and his aim with a blaster.

He was loving having a dad.

Ahsoka pulled towards the transport and docked with the ship, then went inside the ship. She traced her hand over burnt marks, lightsaber marks, and saw only one living person. She was older and was trapped under a piece of metal.