"Alright, done!" Kass bit the thread. "I'll get you a proper bandage later, but for now, this'll have to do," she picked up the bandage and began wrapping it around Clem's arm.

Kassidy yelped as something grabbed her ankle. She looked down to see a walker who had crawled through the hole in the corner of the shed.

"Kass! Let me-"

"No!" Kassidy pulled her leg from the walker, but ended up falling. "Shit! Just stay away, Clem, I've got it!" She grabbed a brick from the ground, raising it high above her head as she slammed it down on the walker's arm, making it break off.

Clementine grabbed the metal rake and pushed the walker into the anchor, impaling it. Kassidy saw a hammer on the workbench and grabbed it. She began repeatedly hitting the walker until it was dead. She tried to remove the hammer, but it was stuck in the skull of the walker. 

Kassidy panted, hands on her knees, "Man...!" 

Clem turned to her friend with a worried expression, "You okay?"

"I'm alright. Thanks."

"No problem," she grinned.

The doors to the shed opened, revealing the group from the cabin stood on the other side.

"Holy shit!" Luke exclaimed.

"What in the...?"

"How the hell did it get in there?" Nick questioned.

Kass panted, pulling the hammer out of the walkers head. "You've got a hole in your shed."

Pete laughed lightly, "These little girls are tough as nails."

Oliver nodded his head in astonishment, "Nice work ladies."

"Are you two alright?" Carlos asked them.

Clem looked up at them, holding her arm, panting. "I'm still. NOT. Bitten. I never was. And you left me out here to die."

Luke looked down at her arm, noticing the bandage, "You patched yourself up?"

"I did, actually," Kassidy chimed in from beside Clem.

"Where'd you get that stuff?" Nick demanded.

Rebecca scoffed, "She stole from us."

Pete looked at Rebecca, "That doesn't change a damn thing! They didn't do anything wrong to us."

"Says the one not carrying a baby."

Oliver laughed to himself. Oh, Nick was gonna be pissed when he found out Oliver had helped them.

"Bring her in," Carlos made his way back to the house with the others. "And I'll take a look at her arm."

As the rest of the group walked back to the house, Luke stayed behind, "You kids hungry?"

Clem and Kassidy just stared up at him as if he were stupid. Luke got the message and nodded, leading them back to the cabin.

They made their way inside, where Carlos had a look at Clem's arm in the kitchen, Luke pacing behind Kass, who was sitting on the dining table, and Nick biting his thumb with Oliver sat beside him.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Kassidy asked.

"Well?" Luke asked. "How's she look?"

Carlos looked at Kassidy. "You ever stitched someone up before?"

"Yes. I just didn't have time to do it properly. Well, I did, but Clem would've passed out."

"Well, other than that, I'd say she'll be fine."