The group were gathered around something. Three guys Kass hadn't seen before- a balding, older white man, another white man in his mid-20s wearing a baseball cap with dark long who was holding a rifle, and another man with a darker skin tone, glasses and round stomach. There was a pregnant woman beside him and a teen boy with blue eyes, a jagged scar that ran across his cheek who was about Kassidy's age and had a pistol in his holster.

Kassidy walked over to get a closer look when the pregnant woman saw her and scoffed, "Oh, and look who's awake. Our other problem!"

The teenage boy beside her rubbed the bridge of his nose, scrunching his eyes, "Rebecca, we can deal with that one later."

The man beside the pregnant woman stepped in the middle of everyone, "Everyone just calm down for a minute."

The guy with the machete beside Kass ran down to the group as she stayed up on the porch. "Clementine, are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm not working for anyone. I don't know what you're all talking about..."

Kassidy's eyes widened. "Clementine? Wait-"

"You two know each other?" Carlos asked.

Rebecca scoffed, rolling her eyes, "They're probably both here on Carver's orders."

Kassidy ran down the steps and saw her. She had blood all over her and she held her left arm. Once she saw Kass, her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Oh, my God, Clem?" Kass ran over to her, but stopped herself from hugging her, as it would probably hurt her arm. "Sorry, hugs once that's fixed. What the hell happened?"

Clem muttered with tired eyes, "I was bitten by a dog."

"Dog bite my ass!"

Clementine looked at Kass with sad eyes, in a way she was telling her to help her, which of course she would. "Clem, kid, look at me for a second."

Clementine and Kass looked each other in the eyes, which weren't glossing over with film. Kass put her hand on Clem's forehead which didn't feel hot.

The guy in the cap stepped forward, "There's no way either of you survived out here on your own."

"Well, we have." Kass turned to the others, "Also, you need to calm the fuck down. She's a scared fucking kid."

"We're all scared," Rebecca said. "We're not being crazy just because we don't buy either of your bullshit stories."

Carlos took a cautious step toward Clementine, "Let me have a look."

Clem shot a nervous look toward Kass who only looked at her, shrugging, "He's a doctor. The only nice person here, it seems."

Clementine pulled back the sleeve of her shirt, revealing a deep cut. You could see the muscle and blood.

"Damn," the black man frowned, crossing his arms over his chest and hissing. "That must have hurt."

Carlos knelt down, taking a closer look at Clem's arm. "Whatever it was, it got you good."

The guy in the cap took a step towards Clementine, but Luke and Kass stepped in front of her. "This isn't how we do things, man," he said. "If you're bit, you get put down, end of story. I'm not going through this again."

The teen beside him flinched, looking around with panicked eyes, "We can't, Luke! Listen to Nick!"

Luke shoon his head, "Nick, Oliver, calm down! No one's suggesting that."

"We could take her arm off," the balding man said, and everyone looked at him as Clem gasped.

"No!" Kassidy scoffed, a scared look of panic on her and Clem's faces. "That doesn't fucking work..." She looked at the bite, eyes narrowed. Kass turned around, "She wasn't bitten by a walker!"