9- The street Part 2

Derek's P.O.V.

She was sitting on the hood of a car with a few other girls, talking and laughing.

She had the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. Her blue eyes melted my soul and I wanted nothing more to get those people away from my angel.

Some guy kept getting closer and he finally had his arm wrapped around her waist, whispering in her ear.

There were girls surrounding us, one kept trying to get my attention but I wasn't having it.

I unhooked the girl that was clung to me and started walking toward Sofia when my eyes locked with hers. She smiled, "Hey you."

I removed the guy's arm and pulled her off the hood of the car, gently. Our fingers intertwined together, making my heart go crazy.

I took her to a not so crowded place so we could talk.

"Hey."

She started giggling, as she pulled me closer. Her hand resting on my chest as my arms wrapped around her.

"So, Aaron Hale's daughter?"

"Ahhhh," She tried pushing me away but I wasn't about to let that happen.

"What was with that grunt?" I asked, laughing.

"I liked it better when you didn't know that."

"Why?"

"Because, that's not me. I just tried really hard to stay away from all of this, and I liked you knowing who I was before you knew my real last name."

"So then why are you here? My God, you walked in and the atmosphere changed."

"Is that why you're over here? Because I'm Sofia Hale or because I'm Sofia, you're waitress and amazing nurse?"

"I don't care who your dad is, I liked you Sofia. I literally found out tonight who you really are-"

"You're not scared of my dad?"

"I'm terrified, but that's still not going to stop me from doing this-"

I pulled her into a kiss, which she happily returned. Our tongues finding their way
into each other's mouth. God, I loved this girl!

She rubbed up against me, making us both let out a low moan.

I rested my forehead on hers. "Fucking Christ, Sof. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Derek."

Sofia's P.O.V.

His kisses always brought me to my knees. I liked this man so much. I've only known him for a short while, but everytime I'm around him my feelings get stronger and stronger.

I know this is cliché, but I'm being totally honest... I have never kissed anyone and had feelings like this before. Not with 'him' and not with Nate.

Derek was different. When he looked at me, he truly looked at me. I loved the fact that he knew me as the waitress that served him and the nurse that saved his life, over 'the daughter of Aaron Hale'.

Now I have myself into a predicament, and I don't know how to get the hell out.

Did I want to give the cops information on Derek? Hell no!

Did I want my dad to go to prison because of my ex and my mistake? Hell no.

What was I going to do? Maybe I should talk to Nico. He would be the only one that would be honest and help me out. Officer Romero told me not to say a word to anyone though, Fucking Christ; what the hell was I going to do?