"Enough- let's go to Chi Omega." I ended the conversation.

Ah, Chi Omega. The sorority house is not for the weak. Sorority bitches were our biggest fans and honestly- I was a big fan of them too. Despite them trying to put on a facade of being prim and proper, the ladies were definitely not like that when it came to the bedroom.

Grabbing all of our shit, Griff pulled me to the side, "Hey. Go easy on the girl, alright?" I titled my head. "What do you know that I don't?" I questioned. "Just be nice to her." I nodded as he patted me on the back and headed out the front door.

I'm always nice to her. I'm nice to everyone. I'm Matti Williams.

Matti Mentality baby.

I had never heard of her before, this Naomi girl. Then again, I never was one to care enough about a girl to get to know one. Literally I was used to the whole 'hi how are you' and then unzipping of clothing. It was what I lived for- bathing in my masculinity was my favorite thing to do.

And then I'd send them off as soon as we were done with a pat on the back and a job well done. I loved fucking. I loved it so much that I would do it anywhere and at any time. It was an adrenaline rush and a good way to clear my head.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed down the street to Chi Omega with the rest of the boys. Sorority girls were respectfully on the menu tonight. I had some severe pent up sexual frustration. Nothing better than a dumb, busty, fake blonde.

I'm not a womanizer.

They throw themselves on me.

I just happen to respectfully throw myself back.

"Matti! Hey!" Chloe, a sister, walks up to me. Chloe was a good fuck. I've been fucking her since Freshman year. I have known her for forever though, she just likes to express her feelings way too much and wants me to commit.

Not suicide.

But with her. So basically suicide.

I don't commit to anything other than football.

"Matti, you wanna play?" Griffin nodded towards the pong. "Yeah, give me a minute." He nods back to me. I need to scoop out the scene. The house was filled with people, so many that you could see the moisture starting to collect on the walls. I looked into the living room where a few girls were on top of a table dancing.

I was eyeing up a blonde when a brunette was pulled up on the table with her.

My brunette.

Well, not my brunette. But the only brunette that I had given a second thought about. She was smoking hot and she did have a bite to her. But bites are fun, playful bites are good. Especially during sex.

And holy fuck did she look good.

A mini skirt and a crop top complimented her body. I eyed the jewelry that pierced her navel. She was very sexy. Her eyes caught mine.

I smirked at her and took a sip of the beer in my red solo cup. She looked back at the blonde behind her and started moving her hips more.

Fuck.

"What are you looking at? Griffin is waiting on you for pong!" Reese walked up to me and put his arm around me. I nodded to the table. He chuckled. "Oh. So instead of playing pong and getting shitfaced to sleep with all of the hot Chi Omega sisters, you're going to stare at the chair girl?" I looked at him.

He smiled.

Reese Joseph was a ball of sunshine. If he were an inanimate object he would be either a sunray or a sunflower. He was the deans son, a born and raised California boy. He was quite frankly the liveliest of the bunch and was never the quiet one in the room.

"Don't worry, secrets safe with me, now let me kick your ass in pong." I furrowed my eyebrows, what secret?

I spared one last glance at Naomi, the brunette that was sex-on-wheels, and walked to the pong table.

"Alright, you pussies, who's ready to get whooped?" I yell as they cheer.

This is my life and everyone else is just living in it.

I know this is short! Just a filler chapter! Keep reading it gets loads longer!!