Kidnapping and War is Eternal

(Boarhat)
The elf was well rested. It was approximately two hours after midnight. As expected, the Sins, princess, and pig were all asleep, or drunk to the point of passing out. Except her, she had to be sober and awake to get away after all. The elf looked and found her human.

Freya: Are you shitting me?

The boy was being spooned by Banra and was cuddling Queen like a teddy bear. The fairy was snuggled up tightly against him, obviously leeching off his body heat. Banra was doing the same, but it was complicated when she's a inch taller than him. Fortunately, they were all dressed and didn't smell like sex, so it would be easier to remove him without disturbing the girls. She could knock the human out easily, with him being barely a fifth her own body strength along with being heavily trained in the striking of various sleep points on a human. That is knowledge all experienced elves possess. Banra was much stronger than her and would make too much noise, and Queen was simply too powerful. This was a job more befitting of a Moon Elf, for they could evade the eyes of even gods. Oh well, if she gets to wed him in Kyn, this is more than worth it. Given his world, it may be fast for him, but she only hopes he can understand elves are far passionate than humans. Freya removed two needles from one of her many concealed pouches. With two swift and graceful movements only an elf could do, she drove the needles straight into both Banra and Queen's necks, slicing right between the vertebrae. Only a skilled doctor or healer understand just what this did. It was a complete neural blockade, scrambling all motor and magic control, but leaving the organs unharmed. All while causing no pain and being easy to remove with no harm to the victim, as the potion on the needle acts as both a painkiller and healing agent.

Freya: That'll keep ye scolders.

She then easily pried the two off the boy and scooped him up, only for him to wake. His soft amber eyes sprung open, but Freya moved too fast for him to respond.

Freya: Don't worry darling. We'll be home soon.

She kissed him and slipped a berry in his mouth. The boy panicked with a blush as he began to tire and soon fell back asleep, unable to shout through the elf's deep kiss. She gently retracted and cuddled him with a deep blush.

Freya: You're so bloody warm.

She then leapt out the window without incident.

(Empyrean)
The Immaterium of the 100k was surprisingly calm, but dim and shady. A perfect reflection of the universe of Warhammer100k. Turns out, the moment the chaos gods dispersed, the barrier between the Materium and Immaterium instantly restored itself. Of course, neither realm was in good shape. Life existed, barely. The Webway was completely destroyed. The galaxy itself was cut down to less than half its stars. Even the Tyranid Hive Mind was psychologically shattered, it's many fleets lifeless. The Tau disappeared as swiftly as they rose. Daemon worlds utterly collapsed as the chaotic energy that made them possible faded. Humans still lived on the more intact planets, though many fell back to the Industrial Age or earlier, adding a tiny hope of human returning to glory. Very few maiden worlds or Exodite worlds still existed, and the Eldar's entire race was down in the three digits, but were slowly growing. Orks were completely eradicated. Only a few Necron drones remain operational. No one retained any interstellar travel. The galaxy was at peace at last, even if a near infinite number of lives and souls perished to finally see it. And at last, the Emperor of Mankind could rest. And that was exactly what he was doing.
(With the Emperor)
The famed emperor was currently on a lawn chair set on a beach. He was in a normal human sized form and was reading the last Slaanesh Weekly. His Legion of the Damned were playing Rugby, Celestine was swimming, and Guilliman was playing chess with Lion. The Custodians were chatting around a few beers. And a certain Eldar goddess was walking toward the Emperor.