Chapter 1- Betrayal

——Percy POV——

I woke up this morning not knowing it would go down badly. Anyways i was still sleepy in my cabin just looking at the water fountain my father gave me for one of my birthdays. It looked really nice but it kinda lost its shine. Thats when i heard a knock on the door.

"yeo Percy you in there"

I went to see who it was and turns out to beckendorf.

"yeah whats up beckendorf"

"it aint good news Percy. You have to get to the beach its about Annabeth"

Realizing what was happening i went storming to the beach and then saw a huge crowd huddled at one of the sand dunes on the beach. I tried getting close but only saw a familiar blonde girl and some other dude with brown hair. I started getting closer and i could smell the fresh sea air but thats when i saw what was happening. It was Annabeth kissing an ares kid. they were all making out and everyone was just there staring. My own girlfriend cheating on me-

"Annabeth what are you doing! I Trusted you and you broke that promise. I even got you a ring and got Athena's blessing but you just betrayed me i can't believe you. Your just like the others"

I ran off making my own personal hurricane.

"Percy wait i can explain" Annabeth said but i was already heading near the cabins. Everyone was shocked and even i myself was shocked when my personal hurricane started destroying the Hermes cabin. I needed to get out of camp. i headed to my cabin and found Nico standing there.

"Nico what are you doing here?" i said trying to hide my tears.

"hey Percy I'm sorry for what happened with you and Annabeth but I'm here to warn you"

"warn me about what, about Annabeth and that little punk?" i said furiously.

"no Percy there is something coming up and i can feel it. lately there has been a lot of people dying but escaping the underworld. Even Tartarus has been out of control because many monsters are escaping"

"monsters your saying like the big monsters and ancient ones?"

"yes Percy all those they are going and escaping somewhere but i don't know why. Even my own father doesn't know but he doesn't care. But i came here to warn you to be careful and to not trust anyone, only those who you are loyal to and care about."

"Thanks Nico but i would appreciate you to get out of my way to get ready to leave camp" i said rapidly

"Your leaving camp Percy? but why"

"because i just got betrayed by the girl i used to love and to be honest i am not feeling it but tell the others all my other friends like Thalia and Jason that i'll be ok somewhere but that i'll be safe" i said not even believing what i was saying. For first of all demigods were never safe. We were always exposed to some type of danger.

"well Percy i'll respect your choice but don't do anything dumb because my sister gave up her life for you Percy and you should honor her"

How could i forget about Bianca. A few summers ago she saved my life from this crazy automaton. And now i have to honor her and protect Nico.

"I will try my best now i really have to go"

"Cya Percy and be careful"

"you too little man"

And with that Nico shadow traveled to who know where. I left a note to Chiron an the others saying i went to leave camp because i would have no purpose here no more. I left camp without a trace and went to look for my parents.