"I have to agree," Jan said "Ichika let me come with you to the main island. I want to help you out. I don't care what you do to make money, all it matters for me is to support you" Jan said as she put her hand onto his shoulder

"Very well, we shall leave right away"

Jan nodded as she turned to her partner "Take care of him ok?"

Dremei nodded "Don't worry, I got it under control" she said with confidence

The two head outside as the ship of the ramp raises. Ichika puts on his helmet. As he did, he adjusts the voice changer.

"Are you really going to wear that in public?"

"Don't worry, the people will think I'm cosplaying or something"

Jan nodded

(11 PM)

Ichika and Jan arrived at the main island. As Ichika and Jan arrived at Tokyo, the streets were still crowded with people. Some people were looking at Ichika, thinking he was some cosplayer passing by. As he looked around, he was in another part of Tokyo where it isn't as crowded. The Force has guided him here for some reason. The Force is telling him to go to this dark alleyway as Jan follows.

"What is it?" Jan asked

"The Force it's telling me I should be here," Ichika said

Ichika checked his surroundings and used Force Sense. He can sense an entrance somewhere. Then he pushed away some boxes and metal boxes and only to find an entrance to some secret entrance. The two entered and finds themselves a windowless corridor. In the distance, they can see another door lit up with light. The two slowly walked over to the door and finds themselves a room, only bigger. In the middle, there was some cult symbol of sorts. There were candles and the room was dark. Ichika sensed that there was no one in the room, but he can sense they are nearby.

The two hides behind a large table as the cult members enter the room. Ichika took a look at these members. One was wearing a robe, nothing like Ichika's wear, neither the sith nor the Jedi, but something out of a Satanic cult. His robes were crimson red as his lightsaber, but no hood. The followers were in a circle position. As the Cult leader stood outside of the circle.

"Bring the Sacrifice"

A teen lady with red hair who looked all beaten and possibly raped was dragged out of the other room. She was naked. This lady wanted to scream but her mouth was muffled. Ichika recognized her. Her name is Ran Gotanda, the little sister of Dan Gotanda. Ever since Ran met Ichika, she had a huge crush on him ever since she met him.

As she was dragged, she was placed in the middle.

"My brothers and sisters, tonight, we found a human to sacrifice to the gods. As usual, we shall kill her then drink her blood up and the gods will accept her as a new tool." The Cult leader said

Ichika's angered swelled through him. This reminded him of the time when he was young. We all know what really happened.

"Like hell, they are all going to regret what they are going to do. Wait here Jan, if someone tries to threaten you, shoot them"

Jan nodded as she hid quietly. Ichika quietly heads over to the darkest part of the room to give them a special introduction. As he crouched over to the dark corner, he stood up and began giving off sinister breathing which got a lot of attention from the cult members.