They all followed his gaze, and saw dozens of zombies stumbled toward them.

"It tolls for thee..." Chuck finished.

"Everybody, run!!!" Lee exclaimed as Kenny aimed his pistol at one of the walkers and fired, killing it instantly before the group started running.

Some walkers manage to cut Kassidy, Clementine, and Ben off and trap them up against the wall as they slowly approached. Clementine clutched onto Kass' arm as she takes out her gun and kills some of the walkers.

"KASSIDY!" Kenny exclaimed in fear.

"Ben-" Kass starred, only to watch Ben run, leaving Clementine and her to fend for themselves. "Ben!" she snapped.

"You son of a bitch!" Lee exclaimed in fear, Kenny yelling something about him being a shitbird.

Clem yelped as walkers went to grab her arm, but fell to the ground as a shovel hit it in the side of the head, Chuck appearing in it's place.

Chuck looked at Lee as he ran over. "Get them the hell out of here. I'll catch up with you."

Lee nodded, grabbing Kass and Clem's hands and running towards Kenny with them.

"Move your asses! River Street's right up ahead!" Kenny exclaimed as the rest approached him.

"That's not all..." Ben muttered, gulping as they looked back to see more walkers approaching.

"Oh, gimme a fucking break!" Kenny exclaimed as Christa looked around.

"Wait," she paused. "Where's Chuck?"BThey looked over to see him knocking down walkers in the middle of a crowd.

"Shit, he's in trouble! We gotta help him!" Omid exclaimed as Chuck hit another walker to the ground. But the amount of walkers was too much. They couldn't get through.

"There's too many!" Kenny yelled. "We gotta get out of here, now!"

"I'll be fine!" Chuck knocked down another one. "Just go!"

They ran down a street, turning into a small alley that led to the backyard of a boarded up house.

"I'll get the door," Kenny said as he ran over to the back door.

"Gah!" Omid cried out in pain as he fell to the ground and landing on his injured leg.

Lee closed the gate behind them as he turns to the others. "Everybody alright?" he asked.

Omid zat up against the wall. "Ugh.... yeah," he replied, hissing at the pain as Christa knelt beside him.

"You opened up your wound, you're bleeding!" she exclaimed as Omid looked up with a frown. "Shit, that's gonna get infected. We've got to get him inside, clean him up!"

Lee nodded and turned towards Kenny. "Kenny, how's that door coming?" he asked.

Kenny snapped, annoyed, "I'm working on it, I'm working on it!"

"Well, work faster, will you? It won't be long before those things outside figure out where we went. You know they can smell blood!" Christa exclaimed.

"Lady, I ain't the one who's bleeding!" Kenny snapped back as Christa glared at him.

"Calm down, both of you. Now is not the time for this. Let me see if I can find us away in. That work for everyone?" Lee asked, raising his hands as a gesture to calm down.

"Fine..." Kenny muttered and turned back to the door.

Kass looked around before sighing. She ripped the sleeves off of her flannel before getting on one knee and wrapping Omid's wound with the ripped sleeves.