"Yeah, it's probably for the best. Someone should take a look at that train station down there," Kenny said, looking at the station down the railway.

"Well let's get started then," Omid says.

Kass and Clem sat down next to Christa. She seemed nice. They talked about what grade the girls were in, where their friends were, what state Christa and Omid are from, why Kass had a gun, and about the group.

Kassidy told her about how her family met up with Lee and Clementine. As they talked about Lee, he walked over to then.

"Are you kids getting along?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, we're being good," Clem smiled.

"Well, that's good Clem. I'm gonna head down to that train station now," Lee told her.

"Can I come?" Clementine asked and Lee smiled.

"Don't like the new girl?" Lee asked, crouching down to her level.

"I do. But it's like you said, you and I are a team now. And a team sticks together," Clementine replied, smiling.

"Um. I'm gonna stay behind and talk to Dad, Omid, and the others," Kassidy shook her head.

"Okay," Lee says and stands straight again. "Clementine and I are gonna check out that train station up ahead. Call us in case of any trouble!" Lee called out as he and Clem walked away toward the train station.

Kass walked over to the train where Omid and Kenny were at. She climbed up the ladder that led to the control room and entered. "How's it going?" she asked politely.

"This train is cool. I was hoping I could get to see one on this side of the country. Hey, what does this thing do?" Omid questioned said as he reached for a button, but Kenny swiped his hand away.

"I've got no idea what that thing does, so don't touch it."

Kass looked back up and noticed Omid staring at the gun in its holster, "What?"

"Oh nothing, it's just that that's a pretty cool airsoft gun you got there," he explained. Kass just looked at him with a raised eyebrow– it was then that he realized it was a real gun.

"Oh, that's a real gun! That's cool... really cool. Uh, do you know how to, like, use it?"

"If I didn't know how to use it, then why would I have it with me?" Kassidy quipped.

"Well, you got me there. It's just that I've never seen a kid with a gun before. The zombie apocalypse sure. but a kid with a gun: No," Omid shook his head.

"So anyway, Christa says you guys are from San Francisco," Kass started, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, her parents are from there and didn't like staying in cities too much. I prefer the open road and seeing what built this country. Our cat is gonna be pissed though," he realized with a worried expression.

Kassidy laughed at that. She was... actually starting to like these people. She said bye to them and walked out of the control room, walking up to Ben who was standing on top of the train.

He just looked at her with something unnoticeable in his eyes. She coughed awkwardly and looked away for a moment then back up at him.

"Care to help me up?" she quipped, cocking her brow.

"Oh, uh, right..." he cringed in embarrassment, offering his hand and pulling her up.

Kass stumbled into him as she was pulled up. She looked at him before quickly stepping back, a flushed hue creeping onto her cheeks.