"Kassidy. And I'm 13. so I'm not technically a 'kid'," the older kid quipped.

"Well, I'm Omid and this is Christa," the man introduced with a smile.

"You're not their dad. He down there?" Christa asked.

"It's that obvious?" Lee asked, looking over at Clementine and Kassidy.

"To me, yeah," Christa responded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"And no, he's not down there. I came across Clementine the day all this started, she saved my life. I was actually incarcerated," Lee explained, kneeling down beside Clem.

"Sick! You get any prison tats?" Omid asked, his face lighting up.

"I, uh, didn't make it that far," Lee told him.

"Yeah, yeah," Kassidy waved his words off when he chuckled, "MY dad is down there. The one with the trucker hat... and mouth."

Christa and Omid chuckled.

"And what about the rest of your group? They cool?" she asked.

"Kenny and Kassidy, they lost the other half of their family. Kenny's wife and son. Kassidy's mother and brother," Lee explained.

"Man. How long ago?" Omid asked.

Kassidy cut Lee off with a solemn expression, "Like, maybe two hours ago."

"Goddamn," Christa frowned, "I'm sorry about them, baby girl."

"Thank you..."

"We're sorry for everything that happened to you guys. That train is awesome, though!" Omid exclaimed in excitement.

"That tank is your real problem. We'll help you with it, but if we see anything we don't like. We're moving on down the road. Alone," Christa warned.

"We'd appreciate the help," Lee smiled.

"If you could get it down, the rest would probably be pretty easy," Christa explained, looking at the tanker.

"We'll start there," Lee nodded, smiling and turning toward the two girls, "You ready?"

"Yeah, just tell us what to do, Lee."

"We'll come down and settle in, and see if we can help. But like I said, anything we don't like, and you're on your own," Christa reminded as she started to climb down the ladder.

"Fair enough..." Lee muttered before Omid turned toward him.

"Sorry about her, she's...going through some times. But don't worry, she grows on you," Omid explained and followed shortly down the ladder.

The group of five approached the others. Kenny, Ben, and Chuck seemed hesitant and reached for their weapons, but Lee stopped them.

"It's okay, guys. This is Christa and Omid, they are gonna help us with the train" Lee explained as Kenny put his hand down. They all just stared.

"Not very big on welcomes I see," Omid says.

"Like I said, it's been a rough day," Lee sighed, turning toward the group. "Our plan is to cut down this tanker and be on our way," he explained.

"That sounds like a plan to me," Kenny agreed.

"Wanna get started on that tanker?" Omid asked Christa.

"I'd like to get to know the girls for a minute if that's okay with you guys?" Christa asked Lee and Kenny.

"Sure," Lee responded.

"Yeah, I don't care," Kenny shrugged. "I guess I'll show you how this thing works. In case if something were to happen to me."

"Are you sure Kenny?" Lee asked, concerned.