Chapter 32

He knows one thing for sure.

He knows his girl and Rey Johnson is up to no good.

Not that he's necessarily opposed to that.

First off, she's dressed a bit interesting for dinner and a movie.

Snow is falling as he arrives at her place to pick her up. She's beautiful, as always. Her hair is up high in a loose bun, curls framing her face, having escaped as usual. She's taken time on her makeup and is obviously very proud of herself. She is such a natural beauty and normally doesn't wear much makeup. He prefers her that way however he knows that sometimes a girl likes to go all out. Rey is wearing the diamond hoop earrings that he bought her.

He wonders what is under the green coat that is tied very tightly around her small waist.

She looks mischievous. He knows something is up.

"Hello gorgeous," she practically purrs as she opens the door to him, smiling up at him. She kisses him slowly and he smells a new perfume.

Yep, she's playing a game, bargaining her win a bit early.

"You...kiss....are....kiss....being....kiss..... sneaky," he struggles to get out, being frankly assaulted between each word. By the last word, he's grinning so big he doesn't even care anymore.

"I have no idea what you mean, Mr. Solo."

See, he used to hate it when she called him Mr. Solo. Now it's hot. There's an insinuation to her words, one he enjoys.

She walks out past him and he's frozen, not by the cold but by the tone in her voice. Then he quickly darts around her and opens the passenger door.

They arrive at their favorite restaurant, the Italian place where they once discussed their kinks. He realizes there's been no mention of a certain actor in quite some time.

Interesting.

As they enter, he removes her coat and almost has to go sit down. This is due to his knees almost giving out at the sight of what was under said coat.

"Um....did you...uh....forget we are going to the movies after this?"

She is wearing a black sweater dress that looks like it was custom made to fit her body. There are straps that leave her shoulders exposed. On her arms are long wraps that extend to her wrists. It's a simple design that hugs her in all the right places, especially her ass.

His weakness for her ass could be the thing that ends him.

That and the fact that she's braless, again. He's not the only one that notices. A man walking by stares at her chest, hardened nipples standing straight at attention. Then Ben clears his throat and the man realizes he is, indeed, standing there. The man walks faster, leaving quickly. Rey doesn't seem to notice.

On her feet, her beautiful feet are the sexiest shoes he's ever seen. How did he miss that earlier at her place? Oh yeah, he was fantasizing about throwing her against a wall.

Truly this woman messes with his focus.

Rey turns and stands on her tiptoes, even though she's in the tallest heels he's ever seen. She leans to his ear and whispers.

"I'm really not in the mood for a movie, Mr. Solo. However, I do have dessert back at your place. What do you say we do that instead?"

His eyebrows hit his hairline and he gulps, his Adam's apple bobbing up then down as his imagination goes crazy. Visions of chocolate sauce on her body come to mind.