Chapter 18: Goodnight, Sweetheart

Start from the beginning

His grip over my mouth tightened, fingers digging in deeper into my cheeks, prodding and kneading their way to deepen their grip.

"Rules are meant to be followed Evie. You tried to escape, and you should know that is a rule you never break."  His hand left my wrist and made its was slowly up my thigh with feather like touches and stilled at the hem of my shirt.

My eyes grew wide with alarm as his fingers gingerly danced up the hem of my shirt and made contact with my skin, leaving soft electrifying  trails in their wake as they moved past my stomach, up the curves of my ribs and stopping at the underside of my bra.

His upturned lip turned into a full fledged teeth barking grin as his hand slid under the wire of my bra and cupped my breast.

I screamed from under his hand, it's muffled cry dying to be unleashed. I thrashed my body to and fro, but he kept me pinned beneath him, never loosening his hold on me.

To make a point he took my nipple between his fingers and pinched it hard.

He pushed hard down on my mouth before I could even announce my pain as he kept my nipple in his tight painful grip, "Let's get this straight Evie, you are mine. You will always by mine. You have always been my perfect doll waiting to come home to be with me. And here's the thing," he stated sternly as his hand left my breast and traveled down the path it had once came and stopping as it reached my sex, cupping it firmly in his palm. "I could take you now. I could take you and make love to you whenever I wanted. I could make you submit to me and use you to my hearts desire, but," his hand left my sex and came up to stroke my face, "I am not that man. I am a lot of things, but a rapist isn't one, but do be warned you are pushing me and don't be afraid when you get pushed back, because I will not tolerate disobedience. Do you understand?"

My body had frozen under him when he had grabbed me. The flight or fight that everyone talks about when you are dangerous situations didn't even take form in me. Only frozen heart pounding fear filled me. The calm that washed over me when he moved his hand sent my body into heavenly relief for a moment before the feeling of hopelessness and dread replaced it.

"Do you understand, Evie," he asked again his nails cutting into my cheek as he pushed further into the soft smooth skin of my cheeks.

I nodded, tears that I hadn't realized had formed spilling from my eyes as I did.

I always had liked to think of myself as a brave women. One who wasn't scared to walk to her car in the middle of the night. One who wasn't wary of men who tried to pick me up in the bar, because I would never let myself get into a dangerous situation, but here I was in the definition of danger's bed and I was nothing more than a hopeless coward not even attacking back. Had I learned my lesson? Would I submit to him?

No you must fight, a voice from deep inside whispered. Live today. Learn tomorrow. Escape someday, someday very soon.

"That's my good girl," Liam replied removing his hand from my mouth.

I wiggled my mouth and cheeks around at his release, still feeling his fingers prying into me.

He got off me and began to pull back the covers of the bed.

"Get under," he demanded.

I did as he asked and slid my body up the bed and over the covers silently. He smiled in approval.

I watched as he pulled off his black sweater from his body, exposing his perfect sculpted form, a devil in disguise of an Adonis. He pulled his jeans down after undoing his belt, leaving him in his tight black boxer briefs. If it had been a month prior I would have been drooling over him and thanking the heavens someone like him wanted to sleep with me, but now my body only felt rigid and tight, afraid what his body was capable of doing to me. He folded the clothes and placed them on the night stand before climbing in beside me.

"Come here," he ordered holding out his arm to me, clearly wanting me to snuggle up beside him.

I obliged, like a trained puppy and scooted across the silky sheet until my body lay flush with his. His hand snaked around my waist, resting on my hip while he pulled my head down to  rest on his chest.

"Good night sweetheart," he said stroking my hair softly before placing a kiss on top of my head and falling asleep, leaving me a bundle of frayed nerves wide awake in the bed afraid to even move.

Goodnight, more like horrible night! Poor Evie, I would not be able to sleep after that either!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you are interested in learning how the other "dolls" came to be here you are in luck! A chapter about this is coming up reallllll soon. 😬

As always remember to vote, comment, and share!