p r o l o g u e

"I'm gonna be late!" 

Minkyong beats the stoplight and ran across the pedestrian line before it even signals go. Good thing there weren't cars rushing on the road and so, she ran with ease to their company building. 

Combing a few strands that's on her face's way, she entered the office with a rather haggard appearance that she did not mind. Their director's knowing frown welcomed her and without uttering any word, she sat beside him, pulling out her copy of the script and faced the actors who are sitting at their opposite side of the long table.

"Shall we start?" Dejun, their director, announced, purposely glancing at Minkyong who quickly gulped down the water bottle beside her. 

"Yes!" The staff replied, including her who was tardy even in that. 

One of the actors eyed her in dismay. Fifteen minutes had already passed from their said schedule but because of this particular director, they weren't able to start on time. 

How immature. 

How did she become a director when she couldn't even stick to the plan as it is?

"Kyungsoo-ya, it's already your part." Minkyong said, raising a brow at the latter whom she found staring at her for quite some time now.

The idol's cheeks turned red as he grew flustered of his mishap. He mumbled a faint sorry before continuing to execute his dialogues. 

 "I must be that pretty for our dear Kyungsoo to stare at me like that," Minkyong kid, earning a few laughter from the others. 

"Minkyong-a," Dejun reprimanded. 

"What? I'm just joking!" She nudged their director with a beam. "Right, Kyungsoo?" She turned to the idol who didn't have any reaction planted on his face. 

It took them a few seconds before he crack a very small grin, the corner of lips lifting at least only an inch. 

"Yeah, let's proceed, everybody." Dejun cleared his throat, detecting an awkward atmosphere in the room. 

How intimidating...

hello, folks! i've had this plot spinning in my head for a while now

hello, folks! i've had this plot spinning in my head for a while now. i was currently watching 100 days my prince when i wrote this prologue. i hope you stay tuned for updates!!

i also miss our kyungkyung.

stay safe, everybody!!