Part 23

Once we got to Chucke E Cheese,it was packed of toddlers running around tireimg themselves out.I went to our setup which was reserved and put down thier cake and had them freeze the ice cream,I ordered enough food for everyone who was coming. "momma theres daddy over der",Ember says tugging at my leather jacket.I looked towards the door to see Andrew with his girlfriend and thier son.I looked down at the twins, and put on my best fake smile."Go get him babygirl",I say and look down so no one would see the tear patches that wail up in my eye.Careful not to get my makeup I take a napkin and dap my eyes and watch all the kids play and watch Andrew and gos family be happy. "MERANDA!!!!",oh boy here she comes. I look up at my best friend since sixth grade wildly wave her hands to get my attention almost wacking a waitress in the face.Kate, Kate has always been there for me and I love her.From her crazy persona.We met all because of me trying to bully her and not succeding.

She walks over to me and inlope me in the tightest hug possible."Let go, my boobs hurt theyre sore",I say as I try to lush her away and pinch her arm.She laughs.I look at Andrew and see the biggest smirk on his lips......