Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!

Start from the beginning

'Oh man..I'm going to be blamed for all of this because I'm the chunin aren't I?' Ahmya sighs as she jumps away from Sarada with Boruto.

Although she was worried about what they were doing, She was mostly worried about the person guarding Orochimaru. her uncle, Tenzo. otherwise known as Yamato. He was scary yes. But he was also powerful.

"Mitsuki" Distracts the guards as they run after Him, Him being Sarada but they didn't know. Ahmya and Boruto take this chance to sneak into Orochimaru's Lab/Home/Hideout or whatever.

"Mitsuki used to live here?" Boruto asks as Ahmya follows silently behind him.

"Where are you Orochimaru?" He peaks around a corner. Ahmya walks ahead of him and stops at a door. Boruto follows and mimics her action. The two stood before entering the room. they enter to see a large tube filled with water, They walk closer to get a better look. A few seconds of looking and they finally recognize there was a body in the water. But not just anyone, Their teammate. Mitsuki. She manages to stay calm while Boruto walks backwards in shock. He takes a few steps back and falls onto his but after tripping on a wire.

"Mitsuki!" He gasps. "this can't be.." Suddenly a sword is positioned at Borutos throat as Ahmya quickly replaces his body with hers. Ahmya now lay with the sword to her throat.

"Dont move." The person says. "Sneaking in...What naught kids." She looks up calmly to see a recognizable man she had read about in the bingo book.

"Suigetsu Hozuki.." She mutters as he raises an eyebrow, but before he can say anything. Another voice is heard.

"You are Boruto, and Ahmya yes?" Suigetsu removes the sword and looks at the person. Ahmya slowly turns her head to look back and see the one and only legendary Sannin smiling down at her and Boruto.

"Nice to meet you."

"A-Are you Orochimaru?" Boruto asks as he finally finds the courage to move. Ahmya stands up and dusts herself off.

"It's lord Orochimaru! I'm Suigetsu!" The white haired man points to himself with his thumb.

"I know." Ahmya says.

"What is this? He looks just like Mitsuki!" He refers to the body inside the tube. Orochimaru walks up to it and looks at it.

"that's right. Each and every one of them is Mitsuki."

"What?!"

"The Mitsuki I entrusted to the hidden leaf village, is also one of my experiments."

"Huh? Experiment? What is going on!? Isn't Mitsuki your child!?" Ahmya places a Hand on his shoulder.

"Quiet. Let him speak." Boruto slightly gawks at her calm nature before calming himself.

"Of course, He's my son. I heard..That he disappeared." So he didn't know where his on was?

"How can you be so calm? Aren't you worried?!"

"There's no need to worry. If anyone gets wind of what he is, The curse mark I implanted in him will automatically activate and self destruct." Ahmya and Boruto gasp.

"So there's no need to be worried that my secrets to my research will be revealed."

'That's not what I'm asking about! Curse marks...Secret research..Mitsuki Is not a thing! How can you call yourself a parent!?" Orochimaru turns to the two and laughs slightly.

"what's so funny?"

"Its nothing, Anyways Boruto, Ahmya, You didn't come all the way here to complain to me?"