"Hm?" He pressed, growing more frustrated.

"He doesn't know how to keep his eyes to himself," She blurted out.

He took his hands away from her, turning away.

"Oliver-"

"He can never fucking learn," He growled, shoving things out of his way. He paused to kick his bed frame in a fit of rage that Elisa didn't quite understand.

"Oliver, hey," She hopped off of the desk to rush closer to him, "Relax."

"No, Elisa, you don't get it-"

"You're right, I don't-"

"He doesn't get to parade around and do what he wants— My mother lets him get away with enough but this? This is just— I can't even fathom what could possibly be wrong with him that he constantly does this."

Elisa struggled to keep up with him as he stomped around his room angrily. Finally, she grabbed a hold of his bicep. "Come here," She told him.

He sighed heavily as he turned around.

"I'm not going to tell you that you're being irrational because I still don't know why this feud is happening-"

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head in annoyance.

"But why can't you just like— Be stupid and tell me how you don't blame him?"

His eyebrows lifted in surprise, mildly confused by her notion.

"And just— Like eye me down and tell me how good I look?" She nudged his leg gently with the bottom of her foot, anxiously pushing her fists into his arms to crack her knuckles.

The nudge caught his attention, drawing him back onto earth, he realized that this was her desperate attempt of calming him down. "You do look good," He smirked.

"I know I do," She told him confidently, "It is different when you say it though."

He looked down at her lovingly, hesitantly putting his hand on her waist. "You want me to be annoying? And do what, exactly?" He snickered, pulling her closer, "Tell you how fucking flawless you are?"

She let out a soft breath, rolling her eyes. "Okay, that's a bit much," She chuckled, swatting him away and turned her back to him, resting her face between her hands to cool the fire in her cheeks.

"Wait, come back," He smiled, reaching forward to touch her shoulder. He moved closer, gentle pulling her hair back over her shoulder and leaned closer. "Can I-" He hesitated, hovering his hand over her side- "Can I touch you?"

Elisa dropped her head down, watching his fingers twitch in anticipation when she slowly nodded.

His hands were hot, burning against her skin in a gentle fury. They moved to her stomach, gently pressing against her to feel every harsh beat of her heart.

"Your skin is soft," He whispered, his hand gliding down to her hip, "Do you know why?"

She gulped, keeping her eyes trained on his hands as they smoothed over her torso. "No," She replied quietly, letting her eyes fall shut.

"Because you're flawless," He retorted, his voice calm but just a hint of an obvious tone still. He leaned closer, his lips brushing against her ear and sending chills down her body, and whispered, "Perfect."

Her eyes fluttered open when his touch left her, and carefully replaced itself on her shoulder, spinning her around to face him.

"Are you excited?" He asked, smiling softly.