*After Dinner*

We was walking up to my condo from the car. I let her walk in front of me just cause I have a weird feeling.

"Thank you!" She said waiting for me to open he door.

Putting the key in the door, "You welcome!"

"No really... cause if you didn't celebrate with me I'll prolly be at home losing my mind and crying." I pushed the door open.

Smiling, "Well that's what I'm here for! I am here to be the light in your world til your friends come back." Following her inside.

She laughed, "I guess so Trevor!"

She is the only girl I let call me that cause we just be vibing and we just get each other. I mean I could see us together in the future maybe but relationships just aren't for me. We tried to a relationship out but that ain't last long. I'll admit it was my fault but not at the same time. I tried cutting all of my hoes off for her but they just wanted to make her life a living hell since she was with me. She doesn't know that's why I broke off the relationship with her but that's the reason. Almost a year in my life and she has not once judge me. Even though I have disrespected her a couple of times but she doesn't just let me she be getting on my ass lowkey. I think from now on no matter who I mess with nobody could take her place. I and anybody else who have her in our lives are lucky.

"Wanna watch a movie once I change?!" She said looking through her bag.

Nodding my head, "Yea!" Going in the kitchen.

"Okay!" She said.

I went to get some water before going to change so we could watch some movies. We changed into some comfortable clothes and went back in the living room to watch movies. Yea we prolly call it a night after this.

Next Morning

Day: Saturday ,September 8,2018
Time:  7:15 AM

Knocking on the door waiting for this stupid bitch to answer. She got me fucked up all the way trying to have eyes on me she gone feel my raft today. As soon as she opened the door I pushed her in and closed the door behind me.

Pushing her up against the wall, "YOU GOT YOUR SISTER MOTHERFUCKING WATCH ZAYLEE!" I had so much anger.

"NO!" She said.

Looking her in the eyes, "SO WHY THE FUCK IS SHE FRIENDS WITH HER ALL OF A SUDDEN?!" Questioning her.

"Priest... I promise I ain't tell her to befriend her!" She was scared.

I took a deep breathe, " THEN WHY THE HELL ARE THEY FRIENDS?" Asking her.

"I really don't know Priest!" As a tear fell from her left eye.

"YOU GOT TIL THE END OF THE DAY TO FIND OUT OR YOU GONE GET FUCKED UP!" I let her go and left out the door slamming it.

I ran to the car and pulled off cause I got a meeting to go to. Plus I can't be late for this meeting it is really important for my empire I'm building

**

POV: Zaylee "Zae" Ramsey
Day: Saturday, September 8,2016
Time: 10:15 AM

I'm waiting for Trevor to get back from his meeting so we could go somewhere. All he told me was to get dress and be ready for 10:30. While I was waiting I took some pictures and posted them on my Insta story.

Instagram Story

Now normally I wouldn't wear anything like this but he told me to not wear anything too revealing

Now normally I wouldn't wear anything like this but he told me to not wear anything too revealing. I wanna know where we going and why I gotta dress like this. He opened the and stood there.

"Come on!" He waited for me to leave out.

I left out and he followed after locking the door.  We just got in the car and he ain't say much to me so it was pretty awkward. I couldn't understand what was going on with him. It's like he isn't really here and he got a lot on his mind.

"Where we going?" Asking him.

He kept his eyes on the road, "My homie house!" He said.

"Oh okay!" I got on my phone.

Uhmm now I ain't never meet none of his friends. So this'll be the first time and now I understand why he wanted me to dress like this. What I don't get is why he wanted me to come with him. Maybe he'll tell me when we get there.

At His Homie House

I was just sitting in the living room awkward as fuck. Trevor was somewhere in this house handling business. I wish I ain't have to come but he said it was important and he ain't wanna leave me at the house by myself. I'm already knowing we gone be here for awhile. So I just got comfortable in the living room.