Dragon Heartstring: The Battle of Hogwarts

Mere seconds after stepping in the room, Seamus gave a great shout of delight and hurtled toward Dean. They collided in a tangle of limbs and laughter, arms clutched tight and foreheads pressed together.

Honestly, when they started dating they'd be insufferable.

"Hi, everyone!" Luna said, floaty and bright as ever. "Oh, it's great to be back!"

"Luna," Harry said, looking very lost, very confused, and moderately overwhelmed, "what are you doing here? How did you—?"

"I sent for her," Neville said, waving the fake Galleon. "I promised her and Ginny that if you turned up I'd let them know. We all thought that if you came back, it would mean revolution. That we were going to overthrow Snape and the Carrows."

"Of course that's what it means," Luna smiled. "Isn't it, Harry? We're going to fight them out of Hogwarts?"

"Listen," Harry said with mounting panic, "I'm sorry, but that's not what we came back for. There's something we've got to do, and then—"

"You're going to leave us in this mess?" Michael Corner demanded, sitting stiffnecked and angry in his chair.

"No!" Ron exclaimed. "What we're doing will benefit everyone in the end, it's all about trying to get rid of You-Know-Who—"

"Then let us help!" Neville said, almost shouting through gritted teeth. "We want to be a part of it!"

The door opened once more, and Amisty spun around to see—

Spirals of bright red hair, three heads of it. Ginny and Fred and George, closely tailed by a smiling Lee Jordan. They were all grinning, a little dirt-smudged and scratched, but unharmed.

"Aberforth's getting a bit annoyed," Fred said, waving cheerily at those crying hello. "He wants a kip, and his bar's turned into a railway station."

Right behind Lee Jordan, Cho Chang came crawling through the doorway.

"I got the message," she said with a smile, holding up her own fake Galleon.

"So what's the plan, Harry?" George said.

"There isn't one," Harry said, dazed. He flinched again, rubbing at his scar, eyes struggling to focus.

"Just going to make it up as we go along, are we?" Fred said, grinning. "My favorite kind."

"You've got to stop this!" Harry said, whirling on Neville. "What did you call them all back for? This is insane—"

"We're fighting, aren't we?" Dean said, brandishing his Galleon. "The message said Harry was back, and we were going to fight! I'll have to get a wand, though—"

"You haven't got a wand—?" Seamus demanded, a tad higher than normal.

Ron grabbed Harry's shoulder. "Why can't they help?"

"What?"

"They can help," Ron said quietly. Urgently. "We don't know where it is. We've got to find it fast. We don't have to tell them it's a Horcrux."

Blinking, Harry looked between the three of them.

"I think Ron's right," Hermione said. "We don't even know what we're looking for, we need them."

"You don't have to do everything alone, Harry," Amisty added. "They want to help, they want to fight. Let them."

Harry ducked his head, lips pursed. He looked to be fighting with himself, running a distracted hand through the mess of his hair.