They all were by the cow and petting it. Kassidy looked to her right and saw a square-looking thing. She walked up to it to see what it was. Oh. A salt lick.

"Hey, Kenny? What's that?" Clem asked.

"Wha– oh. That's a saltlick, hon," he replied, looking back at a double door with a lock on it.

"Saltlick?" she questioned, "Do I lick it?"

Kassidy shrugged as Clem leaned down to lick it, "Blech!"

And, of course, she burst out laughing. Kass looked behind herself and saw Lee, walking in with Danny and Clem's hat.

"Hm... It smells funny in here," Duck blurted.

"Like shit, right Lee?" Clem asked Lee. They all fell silent, Katjaa looking over at Lee with the most concerned face ever.

"Uh, don't use swears hon." Clem looked down in shame as Kassidy burst out laughing.

Lee walked over to the salt lick. "What's this thing?" he questioned, crouching down to examine it closely.

"Daddy says it's a salt lick," Duck replied.

"Yea but do not lick it, it's super gross!" Clem exclaimed.

"Did you lick it?" Lee asked with a knowing smirk.

"...I don't know," Clem replied innocently.

"Here, Clem," Lee handed her her hat, which had been missing.

"My hat! You found it! I knew you would, you said you would!"

"Listen, Clem, Kass, neither of you gave the hat to anyone, did you?"

"No," Clem shook her head.

"So you didn't see anyone around the motor inn who might have taken it?" Lee asked.

Clem shook her head, "No. Other than Kass. Why?"

"Probably nothing. Just tell me if you ever see like that."

"Okay. Hey, Lee, do you think you'll ever have kids?"

"Maybe some day. A little girl like you, maybe."

"That would be good. You'd be a really good daddy. Would you like to pet the cow with me?"

"No, but you go ahead. Kass, where's your dad?" Lee asked.

The short brunette just shrugged, "He was over here, last I checked," she responded, leading Lee towards the back where there were the bolted doors.

"You found it, too," Kenny walked over. "Lee, I think they're hiding something. I got a quick look. Heaps of boxes of stuff, something metal and sharp."

"Don't get paranoid," Lee said.

"It's my job to be paranoid, Lee! I got my whole family on this farm. How about you? What about Clem?"

"I'll protect her no matter what."

"I know you will. Look, see that guy with Katjaa? Whats-his-name, he-"