Chapter 10

Claire had been dating Harry for a month now, and she couldn't have been happier. Harry always found ways to make her smile.

Claire and Harry sat in the courtyard, joking around. Something cold hit Claire's face, making her look up. Small droplets were falling from the sky, making her smile. Everyone around the two began to run towards the shelter of the castle, including Harry. Claire stood up, letting the rain hit her body.

"Claire!" Harry called out. She looked over to him. He was standing a couple of yards away, waiting for her. Claire twirled around in the rain, holding her arms out widely. The rain started to pour harder, soaking her completely. Harry chuckled as he watched his girlfriend dance in the rain. She beckoned for him to come towards her. He grinned making his way to her. He took one of her hands, the other resting on her waist. They danced around, laughter escaping both of their mouths.

Claire leaned against Harry's chest, looking up at the cloudy sky. Harry's chest rumbled with laughter, making Claire look at him. He smiled, leaning down to meet her lips. She reciprocated the kiss, smiling against his lips. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her off of the ground. He twirled her around, making her laugh loudly.

The two made their way back inside the castle hand-in-hand. They were stopped by Filch, who had an angry look on his face.

"My office," he growled. Claire and Harry shared a look before nodding at Filch. They both made their way to his dark, dingy office. Harry glanced at Peeves, who was floating above the door to Filch's office. He saluted Harry before zooming off, making Claire furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Messing up the corridors," Filch grumbled, looking around for a quill. Suddenly, a loud boom echoed from the hallway, making the Hogwarts caretaker shoot his head up. He ran out into the hallway, following the source of the noise.

As soon as Filch was out of sight, Harry grabbed Claire's wrist, dragging her out of the office. He cast a quick Drying Spell as they ran, all the way up to the Astronomy Tower. Claire laughed as Harry let go of her hand. She looked around the Astronomy Tower, the place she visited many times during her years at Hogwarts.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote :)

Stay cool, Anika<3