(Imagine that, kinda or imagine what you want)

"Woahh.. now I just want to run around with this in a castle barefoot." I tell her and we both agree that we should steal the dress and do that one day.

"Let's go." She pulls me towards the door, first fixing my hair before opening it. "She's done!" Areum calls out and 7 boys turn their heads towards me, their jaws dropping.

I shyly smile, walking towards them with my hands together as I see who's currently taking their solo pictures. I see Jungwon just stare with wide eyes, looking up and down my dress. "Jungwon..."

"Jungwon? Jungwon?!" Jungwon's head finally snaps to the photographer before he focuses again. "Mans really got hypnotised." I hear Jake mumble in English and starts to laugh with Jay.

"Okay, last person." The photographer points towards me and Jungwon gets off the small set up, and I get on, sitting on the chair. "How do I pose?" I ask and the photographer starts to give black velvet gloves. "Wear this." I do what he says and look at him for further directions.

"Now, just pose naturally in any way, and stare straight into the camera with a powerful but also soft gaze." The photographer says and I frown. "A powerful stare, but don't look mad or constipated." Areum tells me and I giggle, nodding as I understand now what she means.

"She looks so innocent." Jay comments before I finally change my face, gazing into the camera as I rest my chin on my hand softly. "Okay never mind." I hear him comment and I hold my laugh in. As they start taking heaps of pictures I move around, leaning back into my chair but not too much to where my double chin suddenly appears. I lift my chin up the tiniest bit, resting my arms on the arm rest and smirking a bit.

"Lady are you smirking?" Areum comments and my smile goes a bit wider. "Ah stop." I cover my mouth to giggle at myself before getting back into character. "Ah her switch up is a bit scary." Jay comments again and they all agree. "You need duality to be a Kpop idol, but it's fine if you don't. Look at Jungwon." Niki says, causing me to bust out in laughter like the rest. "What is that supposed to mean?" Jungwon pouts and I smile unknowingly.

"You're too cute." Heeseung teases him before the photographer tells me to focus. I get back into character and lay my arm on the table, my head leaning on it as I stare at the camera.

I lean back again, getting a weird idea before sighing. "Can I.." I start off but shake my head. "Can you what?" The photographer pauses and I shake my head again. "I thought of a pose but I don't think it'll look good and I think it's a bit weird.. I've just seen other vampire concepts do it." I state and he gives me a hand gesture to try it out.

"Ha.. well..?" I become awkward and suddenly regret it. "What is it tell me." Areum comes in and makes me whisper the idea into her ear. I watch as he eyes widen and smile grow before nodding. "Do it do it." She says before suddenly moving the stuff in the middle of the table away, leaving some of the probs on the side in place.

"What are you.." the photographer mumbles before I get on the table. "Okay, now how." I ask Areum as she stands in front of me. "Okay, on your stomach, but turning to the front a bit." She says and I do as she says, facing the side on my stomach and going on my elbows, grabbing an apple and putting it near my mouth as my legs swing up.

"Oh ooh okay start."

The photographer starts taking pictures as I move, moving to the side a bit before moving on my back. I lean on my elbows and my knees go up, I look back and push my chest up, hearing Areum cheer "YES YES YES." As I do so.
I then get off my elbows and just lay down, pushing my ribs out again so there's space between my back and the table, placing one hand on my neck.

"Girl what photo shoots have you been watching to become like this?" Areum questions as I finish and I giggle. "I've seen too many Vampire Diaries and The Originals photoshoots I just copied them." I
tell her honestly before looking at the boys.

They all suddenly look away when I look, but Jungwon and Sunoo stay staring. "Girl are you 16 or 26 I can't tell?" Sunoo blurts out and I raise a brow. "No teenager looks lik-."

Jungwon places his hand on Sunoo's mouth. "Looks like..?" I question and Jungwon chuckles in a panicked way. "He means you look.. very.. mature." He says before turning around. "Anyone have water?" He asks absolutely no one before walking back to the change rooms.

"Give him some time, he needs to process if he saw Lilia or-."

"Some absolutely stunning hot girl?" Areum finishes Sunoo's sentence and I widen my eyes at her. "Unnie! I don't think that's what he was going to say." I tell her and she laughs.

"He was thinking it. Now c'mon tell him to come back so you can do the group shoot."

Ha, ha..

Well Uhh

Okay bye