At the last moment he caught himself. Sophie pushed him onto his stomach with her foot and pinned his arm behind his back, sitting on him.

Her friends cheered.

"What do you eat?" Tam asked.

"Shouldn't you know this?" Sophie wondered.

"Right, and from what I've seen you eat, pretty much nothing. But now that I know what I'm working with," Tam said. "Best two out of three?"

Sophie agreed and climbed off of him.

They got into position.

"Boo Bangs Boy!" Keefe yelled.

The rest of them repeated that call.

"They like me better," Sophie sang.

Tam scowled at them.

"Get ready!" Dex said in his announcing voice. "Set. Go!"

Again, Sophie made the first move. She rolled on the ground towards Tam, she stopped right in front of him, grabbed his arms and chucked him over her with her feet.

But, again, he landed on his feet.

The guy was like a ninja. Well he is a spy, she thought, so close enough.

He ripped his hands out of hers and jumped back to his feet. Sophie did the same.

She grasped his shoulders and swung herself onto his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and let go of his shoulders. Sophie let herself fall until she could put her hands on the ground, she tightened her legs grip around Tams waist as he tried to struggle out.

"Whoo! Sophie!" Linh cheered

"Linh!" Tam objected.

Sophie used her legs to flip Tam over her. She hoped he would be fast enough to put his arms out, so he wouldn't crack his head open.

Of course he was, but instead of flopping to the ground like Sophie had hoped, he landed perfectly and quickly righted himself.

Sophie climbed up from the floor and grabbed his arm, trying to flip him like she did last time, but he was ready.

Tam grabbed Sophie's arm and flipped her to the ground. And just as she was about to land back on her feet, Tam kicked her ankles and Sophie landed on her back with a thud, knocking the wind out of her.

Tam put both of his knees on either side of her body and pinned her shoulders down, declaring his victory.

He let go of her shoulders.

"I think you're the only person to ever beat me in a fight," Sophie panted.

"Well," Tam said, climbing off of her and helping her to her feet, "it doesn't count unless I win the next round."

"Which you won't!" Biana stated.

Linh brought Sophie the water bottle that she had left on her side table."

"Thanks."

"What about me?" Tam asked.

"Share." Linh went to go sit back down.

"I'm good," he said.

Sophie shrugged and gulped down the water.

"You ready?" Tam asked.

Sophie nodded and threw her water bottle to Fitz.