Chapter 1

The year 2034

Park Chaeyoung, also called Roseanne Park,wife of Jennie Kim.
A housewife, but a Professional songwriter and the one who takes care of Ella, their daughter. 

Chaeyoung has two siblings, her brother Park Chanyeol and her sister Alice Park; they are a family of lawyers except for chaeyoung and chanyeol. At the same time, Jennie Kim-Park is a shareholder of their family business, the Kim Corporation, and also a Stock Investor and Trader.

Chaeyoung and Jennie are a happy couple. They are married for 11 years now.. and they become happier when Ella came into their life which made the couple's relationship stronger.

Until Jennie and Chaeyoung become distant because of unknown reasons. It started lately when the younger asked Jennie to take care of Ella for a while because she is demanded by Halsey to be her music producer for her one song, chaeyoung accepted it for a new genre experience. Most of the time she is with Halsey, Ella is a bit sad because she is used to spending more time with her mom than her mommy Jennie. But chaeyoung never forget to call and update Ella even though cheayoung only have limited time, and she wants her daughter to feel so loved that is why she sends the message for Ella and her Wife in one send to Ella. Still, Ella forgets to tell her mommy Jennie because she is always busy doing some work at home, she does not want to disturb her mommy making some money in stocks.

The song needs some rush, so chaeyoung needs to focus and not get distracted by her phone. Halsey is flirting with her, but she is not paying attention to it; her focus is to make the song done so she could cut everything and spend time with her Wife. No one could ever tell how in love chaeyoung is with her wife, she will never do things to hurt her or to make her jealous.

Two months, Jennie is getting more distant from her wife, little did chaeyoung know that Halsey is sending Jennie a photo of her going out with chaeyoung, at first the brunette didn't mind it because she knows that chaeyoung would not do that to her, but chaeyoung is not even sending her a message when she is with Halsey and the girl Halsey keeps sending Jennie pictures showing that they are flirting, she saw Rosie smiling and being happy. 

One morning Jennie didn't sleep thinking about her wife cheating on her, it's been a month and she doesn't understand why she doesn't feel the pain anymore. She received a message and read it "come here to see what we actually do here" Jennie get to her car as fast as she can to go to the studio and left Ella alone in their house. 

Chaeyoung POV

While working I remember how I gave birth to Ella. After marriage, Jennie and I decided to go to a doctor for IVF, and it worked. We used Jennie's Egg cell and my brother chanyeol's sperm and I'm the one who carried the baby. And every time I remember how Jennie takes care of me and our baby while I'm pregnant, and all my struggles while carrying Ella, It makes me complete. Enough inspiration to continue living a wonderful life and enough reason not to get tired and feel down.

"Good Morning Honey, I only have a short break, so I decided to send you the message because I know, you wake up earlier than your Mommy, kiss her for me and tell her I love her so much, and I love you too. I need to go now baby, Mom needs to get this done faster so we can go to the ocean park with mommy" I sent Ella my message and goes back to work. Updating her brightens my day. I think I can do a great job today.

But I sighed heavily because I missed my wife and my daughter so much that accepting this Job is maybe my biggest mistake. If I can go back in time, I will not accept this. But at least my Wife finally gave Ella the time she deserves. I understand that Jennie is busy with their Family business but she also has a Family, she can even quit her job because she can trade stocks at home, yeah but she is born to be a businesswoman.