Chapter 2- Girls night out

"Guys I have nothing to wear!" Lexi moans.

"I can't find anything either," I respond.

"Oh please kai, you have loads of clothes," Lexi scoffs.

"But I wanna look really good!"

Zoey comes out of the bathroom, "I think we should just go shopping for outfits."

"Yesss please!" Lexi and I squeal.

We put on our bags and coats and rush downstairs to call a cab.

"Here is just fine," I tell the cab driver and we rush out.

"In here!" Lexi summons us into the most gorgeous boutique.

we start looking around.

"Everything here is so expensive..." Zoey says, checking the tags.

"It's Manhatten zo!" I tell her as me and Lexi rush into the changing rooms with piles of clothes.

The three of us try on dresses doing a mini fashion show in front of the mirrors. Lexi decides she wants to wear this short, backless champagne satin dress with a little slit and I pick out this pink ruched mini dress.

As we are going to the till Zoey stops us, she's holding a blue bandeau dress in her hand, "Guys I can't afford any of this," she whispers.

Lexi and I look at each other.

"I'll pay for it zo, my little present to you," I offer.

"No... I won't let you," She looks down in disappointment.

"We'll split it kai; that's 95 dollars each, not deep," Lexi says, taking the dress from her hands.

When we are finished at the store we walk down to a little cafe for lunch.

"I don't know what to do with my hair," I tell them.

"Why don't you just slick it down like you always do," Zoey suggests.

"Nah, I always do that."

"There's a hairdresser close by, you've always wanted a lace front so just go get one," Lexi says sipping her drink

"hmm yeah, I just might."

After we finish eating, we head down to the hairdressers and in no time my hair is done. I absolutely love it!

Kaisers with her new hair:

"That looks so good!" Zoey says in awe

"Christian is going to faint when he sees this tonight," Lexi says admiring me.

"Huh? Christians coming?"

"Yh I invited Christian and Zee."

"Lexi it was supposed to be just girls!"