Chapter 22 - All I'll ever need

Start from the beginning

"The way you look at me now. The way you stop breathing when I'm close to you or how your cheeks burn up when you think about me. It drives me absolutely insane."

Now he was only a step away from me and his scent hit me, engulfing me and making my head spin and skin tickle. 

"Just like right now. I'm not even touching you, but everything about you tells me you want this- want me"
He took another half step. 
I had to crane up my neck to keep his gaze which I was unable to look away from. 
He was still not touching me, but I could feel his body heat all around me, standing close, but not close enough. 

"And do you want to know the thing that makes me loose my shit every time?"
His voice had dropped to a low growl that raised the hair on my skin. 
I shivered. 

"What?" I breathed out, my voice shaky and unsteady. 
My legs too, felt like they could barely hold me up. 

A smirk formed on his face. 
Slowly he raised his hand and put it against my exposed neck. 
His fingers squeezed a little as he pulled my face closer to his lips. 
I was fire, melting as I looked deep into his eyes. 

"I figured out the reason why you want me now, when you didn't before."

My lips parted in slight surprise but I said in a surprisingly steady voice. 
"I always loved you, Tae." 

He took a deep breath like the words hit something deep inside him. 
He brought up his other hand and gently traced the shape of my lips with his long fingers, his eyes following the movement. 

He seemed as if in a dream when he spoke again.

"And that alone is a mystery to me. But I wasn't talking about love right now. I was talking about want. Why you can't stop thinking about me. Why you're heartbeat speeds up when I'm close to you."

He glanced down and smirked before meeting my eyes again. 

"I'm talking about the reason I can see your nipples harden through that dress and the way you're pressing your thighs together. All those things that never happened before." 

Oh gods. 
His voice. 
His words. 
And the fact that I was doing exactly what he said. 

And the reason it was different now- I knew it.
I'd known it from that first night we spend together. 

So did he. 

He leaned forward, our lips so close, I could feel every breath against mine. 
At the same time he tightened the hand around my neck, as if to underline his next words.

"You like this. You like it rough. You like this dark side of me- the one I tried so hard to hide. But it turns out that was my mistake. I just never thought you would want this kind of thing. And the fact that you do is the reason I can no longer control myself around you." 

"And I don't want you to." 

I didn't know what came over me. 
Maybe it was his words or the truth of them but they were unstoppable. 

He groaned, then laughed, then looked up with the most hungry look I'd ever seen.
My breath got knocked out of me as I was suddenly pushed back, then hit the wall hard.

As always, his speed shocked me to the core. 

He stepped in between my legs and pressed his entire body against mine. His chest was hard against my breast, allowing me to feel every intake of his breath, his pelvis pressing against my hips, my ass being crushed by the cold wall behind me.

His one hand was still at my neck.
A simple touch that was my undoing. 

His other dropped down to my ankle where the slit of the golden dress revealed it. 
I shivered all over as he slowly traveled his fingers up and up, until he reached my thigh. 
He grabbed it tight then and lifted it while keeping my gaze, his eyes burning like molten lava.