"I'm not jealous of my sister." Haruhi grumbled, wanting to escape the twins' grasp.

The auburn haired twins ignored Haruhi's statement and showed a wide, closed eyed grin. "That's why we carefully selected this two-piece suit, see?" They motioned their hands towards the said swimsuit. "The ruffles help hide the face that she's so flat-chested! And since Y/n has a bigger chest than Haruhi, we picked this one out for her!" The twins said in unison and held up a mannequin that was wearing a coal-black one-piece swimsuit that has a v-cut going down the middle of the chest, strings going in a crisscross resemblance, and the swimsuit had holes on either hip that also had strings in a crisscross appearance.

(A/n: Here's an example of what the bathing suit looks like.)

Tamaki appeared out of nowhere with a baseball bat and swung it at the twins, making them drive away from Haruhi and Y/n due to the force that was behind the baseball bat

"You punks had better quit sexually harassing my little girls! I've had enough of you!" Tamaki yelled at them.

"That means we're not going to the beach?" The twins questioned, hiding behind the table Y/n and Haruhi went back to sit at.

"Who said that we're not going?" Tamaki shot back, holding the baseball bat to his shoulder.

"Really? So you wanna go after all?" The twins waited for authentication as hopeful and excited grins formed on their lips.

"Can Usa-Chan come, too?" Honey asked with a smile, keeping a hold on the one-piece, violet-blue swimsuit and his pink stuffed bunny.

"I have no problem with that." Kyoya gathered as he stood surrounded by mannequins while writing in his black notebook, indifferently.

"Mh." Mori hummed with a small clipped nod, standing in front of a mannequin that was wearing a two-piece with the top being shell-cups.

"Huh? We're really gonna go?" Haruhi sounded out, ambivalently.

"Looks like it." Y/n replied with a small smile, not minding the fact of going to the beach for another break.

"Why not?" Tamaki glanced at the two girls with a faint smirk on his lips. "Let's go to the beach!"

- - - -

"So, why'd we come to Okinawa?" The twins examined, looking around at the scenery.

"Because Kyoya's family has a private beach here." Tamaki acknowledged with an undisturbed tone.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Honey discussed with a gratified smile.

Mori nodded in compliance. "Yeah."

"But why couldn't we have gone-" The twins started in unison.