[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]

Start from the beginning

"In that case, I'll be seeing you in your dreams then, princess~" Freddy blew you a condescending kiss before vanishing into thin air - his twisted laughter echoing in his previous place.

"I think it might make more sense for you to rest in one of these cabins instead of making your way back home." Hannibal mused thoughtfully, noticing how tired you seemed to be at the moment before any of the other slashers did.

"Is that alright...? Can I rest in one of these cabins?" You worriedly asked Jason, concerned by how defensive he tended to become over these sorts of things. "I-I promise it's just for a night. A-And I won't damage anything...!"

Jason clapped his hands together joyfully; excited by your question as he asked his mother for permission. Then, when she kindly agreed - he became even more happy. "Oh...f-uh...c-uh...ou...r-uh...se...y-uh...ou...c-uh...an-uh...!" He happily exclaimed, striding forwards and flinging his arms around you as a form of hug. [A/N: "Of course you can!"]

"Thanks so much!" You responded with relief, returning the hug and cuddling into his chest. "I really do appreciate this."

"P-Please, oh p-please let me s-stay too-!" Norman begged desperately, curling his arms around one of yours and cuddling into it. "I-It'll be like a..like a s-sleepover-!"

"Well, um...I guess you can if you want to..." You dipped your head as a nod - feeling bashful while Jason pushed Norman away.

Michael, however, shook his head coldly; disliking the amount of attention you were giving Norman and Jason. "Oh my, I think Michael here may be a little jealous." Hannibal made fun of him in a mocking fashion, plainly wishing to aggravate the pale-faced stalker somehow.

"Guys please, not now." You anxiously pleaded, growing unhappy as you stressed-out again. "Jason, Michael, Norman - Hell, even Hannibal - can stay here if you really want to."

"No offence to you, angelo mio, but I refuse to spend the rest of my night in such an abysmal environment. Please understand." Hannibal told you sweetly, throwing Jason a taunting glance as he held the palm of your left hand and pressed his lips softly against the tip of your fingers.

"H...ow-uh...dar-uh...e...y-uh...ou...!" Jason shouted at him furiously, smacking Hannibal against the cheek and therefore forcing the psychiatrist to stumble to the opposite side. [A/N: "How dare you!"]

"Camp Crystal Lake isn't abysmal." You defended the lake at once, causing Jason to calm down and Hannibal to lightly chuckle. "So don't say things like that."

"Oh, mio fiorellino, you're so pure." The dark-haired male hummed aloud, ignoring Jason and his feisty attack entirely.

"I'ᒪᒪ TY IT YO. ᑭᗩY O TTETIO TO TE." Michael wrote firmly, passing it to you and demanding your full attention. [A/N: "I'LL STAY WITH YOU. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THEM."]

"Can we not start a fight over who's staying and who's not...?" You face-palmed fiercely, holding back a groan and knowing that Freddy would be growing impatient. Great.

"In that case, I'll be a proper gentleman and leave you in peace for tonight then." Hannibal decided in a mellow tone, bringing you into a soft embrace as he also tried to calm you down somehow.

"H-Hey-! I...I can be a p-proper g-gentleman too, y'know-!" Norman took the bait at once and lashed out at the psychiatrist, clenching his fists. "S-So if (Y/n) wants to rest h-here and stay i-in one of the cabins, th-then so be it...! S-She can...!"

"L-uh...ea...v-uh...e...her-uh...ou...t-uh...of-uh...thi...s-uh..." Jason snarled out hatefully, keeping you out of said argument and snapping at Norman instead. [A/N: "Leave her out of this!"]

"Sweet dreams." Hannibal kissed the top of your hand a second time and gave you a pleasant wave - turning around before completely leaving Camp Crystal Lake.

"Goodnight Hannibal!" You called after him quickly, making sure he made it back to the entrance without the others attacking him. "Hope you sleep well, yourself!"

"YO EᗩᒪᒪY ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ GET OE ᔕᒪEE O. YO'E OT OOKIG TOO Eᒪᒪ." Michael passed a piece of paper over to you straight after Hannibal'd left, his concern making you blush faintly. [A/N: "YOU REALLY SHOULD GET SOME SLEEP NOW. YOU'RE NOT LOOKING TOO WELL."]

"Thanks for once again pointing out the obvious, Michael." You shot back with sarcasm, returning the note before heading towards one of the camp's cabins - a heavy pink colouring your cheeks.

"L-Let's sleep together-! Y-Y'know, like we did b-back at home-!" Norman chimed in cutely. "I-It'll be fun, I...I promise...!"

"Look, any one of you can spend time with me." You told them all tiredly - spinning around to face Norman. "Okay? I just want sleep, so please let me just...pass out."

"N-uh...igh...t-uh...(Y/n)...I...l-uh...ov...e...y-uh...ou...~" Jason agreed in adoration, scooping you into a giant bear hug before nuzzling into the side of your neck. [A/N: "Night (Y/n), I love you~"]

Then after a few minutes, Jason placed you back down and ruffled your hair, watching you enter a random cabin while he headed towards his shack. Norman on the other hand bounded through your cabin's front door and sat down on the bed - overjoyed by how he got to sleep next to you again. And Michael? Let's just say Michael was happy to be stalking you from the corner of the bedroom like usual. Of course, you made those two turn around before you switched into your pyjamas - but apart from that, you brushed your teeth and climbed into bed, feeling nothing but fatigue by that point.

In fact, you were so tired-out that your eyes fluttered shut on their own. "Goodnight...you guys. Hope you...sleep well." You weakly mumbled, half-unconscious as you easily fell into slumber. Five boyfriends though...Jesus Christ...How the fuck were you supposed to deal with that many of them!?