Epilogue {Finale} // A Thousand Years

I apologize if this chapter sucks :D

but i tried my best so that's that.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The chapter is obviously much longer than the song (which is in the media section above), so it would be best if you could find a way to pause it in between sections!

I would like to thank some of my most supportive fans briefly, since they are what has driven me to finish this book!

@VanillaChip101 @Mar17209  @Sister_Of_Wakanda @Ahsokafan45 @satansunderstudy  @aidangerous @Greentea1098765  @kailyn_ashla @AhsokaGrangerSnips @Buckle36 @gallia1999 @Alexius1551 @NyssaDunlap  @Ahsoka1708 @Ahsoka_TCW_Queen @starwarsfan15 @Dr_Darth_Revan @Blueshine9 @JediGreyRose @Dogsaysmarvel @TheShipMaster1 @HebTheAlien @Itsfunneh124 Taylor24004

IF I MISSED YOUR NAME I'M SORRY I HONESTLY LOVE ALL OF Y'ALL

Also, small little warning, there might be some sentences that sound absolute wack because I wrote them at 3 a.m. when i was high on life

Loneliness is a remarkably indefinite feeling, including the methods it takes for the being to partake in the emotion. For instance, being locked away in solitude for years or feeling 'trapped' in a room full of unsought people are two ways that equivalently result in your mental health spiraling into disrepair.

The latter statement appeared to be Lux Bonteri's predicament for the hundredth time this evening.

Banquets were often a taboo subject for the senator. Gatherings, parties, and celebrations weren't something Lux willingly participated in recently, yet here he was, sitting at a crowded dinner table.

His emotions were far too confusing and complicated for even himself to comprehend. One moment, he could be panicking from claustrophobia and the close proximity between him and so many lifeforms, then the next he felt more abandoned than a sunken ship in the middle of an ocean. Bipolar was too light of a term to be used, quite frankly.

If it was up to him, the senator would be back on the balcony of his apartment, listening to a slow-paced song and allowing the brisk air to cleanse his distraught mind.

It hadn't been up to him, however. Newly-elected Chancellor Organa had insisted on the banquet being dubbed as mandatory, due to the fact that they would be discussing crucial matters and celebrating their most recent feats.

Saying that Lux was present was admittedly an overstatement. While his physical frame was sitting in an overly-cushioned chair, barely nibbling on a slice of bread, his mind and soul couldn't be farther from the hall.

"Inconceivable compromises have been arrived at recently, as many of you may know," Bail declared, his words hollowly echoing through Lux's ears before fading away. Similarly to a distracted teenager in school, the senator wouldn't be able to replicate the phrase if the teacher had requested him to. "The new information we possess proved to be just as persuasive as we have hoped. I am delighted to announce that the annexation of the Republic and the Separatists will soon begin to commence."

Loud cheers rang out through the dining hall. Multitudes of senators that had previously displayed worn and exhausted personalities had shifted into ones of pure excitement. This was precisely what they had been striving towards for years. Now, after staggering amounts of fighting and effort, they would be able to rest peacefully at night.