Epilogue {Part Four} // See You Again

Two notes:

Her lekku are obviously longer than in the media picture. By now, they're about down to her mid-stomach.

Also, I'm pretending a couple of episodes didn't happen so some of the boys are still alive.

Also, LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OH MY GOSH!!! I've never really thought of any animated people as cute (hot?) before (except our queen, Ahsoka), but I can barely look at the clones in this fanart without going ballistic. If you know of anyone who looks like this, hmu XD (jk jk jk)

Anyways, on to the sad but heartwarming rest of the chapter 🥰

After hearing about her plans to visit 79's after lunch, Padmé had insisted on taking Ahsoka shopping for casual clothes. (Turns out, Ahsoka and Padmé's idea of 'casual' was much different.) Anakin had lightly complained about having the twins left to him, but Padmé shrugged him off and carried out her plans.

    "It's a bar, not a gala," Ahsoka argued, shaking her head at the white gown Padmé had just presented. Don't get her wrong, the dress was absolutely stunning and suited her tastes, but she didn't want to show up overdressed.

    "Fine, but we're keeping this one," Padmé insisted. The senator went back to her furious searching, and only moments later she found something new. A grin was plastered on her face as she held it up. "What about this?"

    "Umm," Ahsoka nervously laughed, reaching forward and putting the article of clothing back. "Yeah, let's not get a little too scandalous tonight." The dress, if you could even call it that, was cut extremely low and had a large opening on both her stomach and her back.

    "Right. Bar equals drunks, and scandalous clothes plus drunks doesn't really sound great," Padmé agreed. "Then.. what about this?"

    Ahsoka couldn't help but grin broadly at the outfit. It was absolutely beautiful, casual yet sophisticated, and something she would gladly wear. The top was black, turtlenecked, and mildly cropped at a diagonal, and also had a diamond-shaped cutout between her collarbone and her sternum. An intricately designed golden belt complimented it, which tied into the gold details that lined that cutout and ran down her sides. The skirt was black, mostly form-fitting, went down to about mid-thigh, and had a small slit in the side. To finish it off, the outfit came with lace-up golden heels.

    "It's perfect, Padme!" She exclaimed. However, a moment later, her expression fell and she frowned. "But where are the leggings to it?"

    "Leggings?" The senator echoed in confusion. "You don't wear leggings with this, silly. It's evening wear, not fighting attire."

    "You never know, Padmé. The way my life is going, I might have to excuse myself from dinner to go fend off an entire planetary invasion," Ahsoka pointed out.