Taehyung looked up to see a hand offering him a handkerchief and he stopped chuckling, "Isn't this towel too small?"

"Eh?" The woman was shocked. 

Wasn't this man crying?! 

He was actually laughing?!

She gulped as she looked at him with sparkling eyes. Like a football that was being passed between players, she once again changed her assumption. This young man had really bullied the crown prince! Such a courageous man, unafraid of death!

"Why don't you bring me a bigger towel and a set of new clothes?" Taehyung requested as he smiled. He did not know what went inside this female servant's mind and he was naturally not interested in correcting the misunderstandings. 

Whatever misunderstanding he had caused wasn't his problem, it was the problem of the people who let their imagination go wild. Why should he mind them?

The servant stepped back and bowed her head, stuttering as she nodded enthusiastically, "I-I'll be back." 

She ran away and Taehyung looked at her running silhouette. 

Just what had her little mind thought up of to make her so embarrassed? Whatever it was, it was better if it wasn't voiced out loud. 

Taehyung straightened his back and continued walking forward. He was unfamiliar with this place so he naturally had no set destination in mind, he was just in a very good mood as he lightly hummed an unknown melody and strutted down the hallway. 

He was still soaking wet and with the season being winter, he should have felt cold yet he was feeling a bit hot even in this kind of atmosphere. 

The servant who had said she'll bring him towels and clothes returned soon after. It took her a while to find the man who had disappeared from where she last left him off at. 

Yoongi had run back to his room and ordered the servant to get him clothes and warm towels. He was in the same state as Taehyung. Even in such a cold season, where snow would decide to fall at any moment, he was feeling hot as his cheeks were bright red with all the blood rushing up to them. 

Yoongi got dressed and took a solid half an hour to calm himself down. He told himself that nothing had happened or at least nobody else knew what had happened so he could just play it off and act like his usual self. 

It was kinda pathetic considering the fact that half an hour was enough time for the news to spread throughout the entire palace. 

By the time, Yoongi finally came out of his room, everyone in the palace knew that their crown prince was seen running away from the hostage prince, both dripping cold water, but although everyone knew it, they would not say anything out of fear. 

"Your highness." Hyun bowed in respect as he greeted the crown prince who had changed his entire attire, once again, looking like his usual cold and aloof self. It was like the man he had seen earlier today wasn't this crown prince but an imposter or his own imagination. 

"Anything to report?" Yoongi asked coldly, it wasn't intentional, it just came out coldly because of the crown prince's absent-mindedness. 

Hyun was well acquainted with it so he didn't take it to heart. He had known this crown prince for years so of course, he knew Yoongi's tendency to sometimes come off as a bit too harsh. 

"The old gambler opened his mouth."

"..."

Hyun was enthusiastic when he gave the response, he was sure the crown prince would react to the news. They had been after this for weeks so of course, the crown prince would be ecstatic to hear the news but Hyun was shocked to see no such expected response.