When Bright try to kick, Win catches his boyfriend's leg. Bright tries to get his leg from Win's grip but failed miserably. He felt the new amazing power of his boyfriend, his face looked full of authoritative mode oozing hotness. By seeing Win like this Bright turned on but cursed himself for reacting this way. Win used his force and pushed his boxer boy on the bed, straddle over him, pinned his hands above his head, lean closer to the boxer boy's face, and spoke in a low husky voice  "Baby. It is Luke, a new friend I told you about last month. Just a FRIEND got it." With those words, Win took Bright's left hand, placed it in his crochet which is hard as a rock and he spoke "Only you can do this to me baby"

By hearing Win's words Bright's eyes went wide, his cheeks and ears turned bright red, and his half-hard cock turning fully erected. Now he felt guilty for hitting Win which is not his fault. He mumbled in a low voice "Sorry" with a pout. By seeing and hearing his boyfriend's adorable pout all other thoughts went into thin air, the only thing he thought is how to ravish the cute creature unearthed him.

Without a waste of time, Win dived into his boy's face to capture that alluring plump lip which is the unmatched thing in his sexy manly face. He nibbling the lower lips, while Bright nibbling the upper lip of Win. In a few seconds, Win licked Bright's lips which earned a sexy moan from the boxer. In a cue, Win shoved his tongue into Bright's warm mouth exploring every nook and cranny, their tongues danced together, sucking one another's like hell.

With the lack of oxygen, they both get apart, panting heavily, in a second Win voiced "Ready for the punishment baby?" Bright frowned his brows in confusion, Win chuckled and said "For being a bad baby, for doubting me, and for that damn punches". Bright gulped, he was excited as well as a bit scared to see this dominant Win but he trusted his boyfriend, so he nodded his head slowly. Win smiled brightly and said " Good baby. Now shall we play a game?" Again Bright nodded his head, Win shooked his head as no and said "Words baby" Bright gulped and said "ok".

By hearing the word, Win hops down from the bed, walked to the exit, once he reached the door frame, he turned to the boxer and said " Stay still until I return" Bright just nodded, Win, smirked and left the nervous boyfriend alone. After a few minutes, Win came back with a box. Bright got curious, he sat straight. Win dropped the box on the table, turned to Bright, and said "Strip" in an authoritative voice. His sexy voice sends shivers to his spine. But he obliged, he slowly stripped his clothes one by one. While he did his job, Win eye fucking his man. When he fully naked with his throbbing cock twitching painfully in excitement. By seeing his boyfriend as this Win licked his lips and said "Open the box". Bright opened the box, by seeing the items inside his body felt hot like burned in the fire.

 Bright opened the box, by seeing the items inside his body felt hot like burned in the fire

Win smirked at his man's reaction. He voiced "Wear that". Bright slowly picked the kitty ears, wore that, then picked the neck chocker, wore that. Finally picked the fury tail with vibrant. He gulped by seeing the tail. Win smirked and asked, "Wanna help?" Bright turned red in embarrassment. Win stood up from the table, removed his tee, and threw it across the room. Bright ogling the six-pack abs, the well-built biceps, and pecks which is flexing whenever he walks. Win stood inches away from the boxer who didn't notice the gap went between them. Win voiced "Like what you see?"

Bright bit his lower lips and said "Yep" in a low husky voice. This made Win crazier, he pulled Bright by the waist, grinds his man's cock with his clothed hard cock, Bright gasp air with sudden action, then moaned loudly by the friction Win made. Win captured the plump lips and sucked them like no tomorrow. In a minute, he went to the neck, sucked, and licked the sensitive parts making Bright a moaning mess. Win traveled down and went to the redbuds, licked it, pulled it with teeth. The pain with pleasure made Bright needier, his cock oozing precum. He yelled "Fuck" by arching his back.

Win flipped Bright, placed his right leg on the table while the other leg in the ground. He was standing behind him, he picked the lube from the table draw, pour some in his finger, kissed the nape, earlobe, and shoulders of his man while Bright was feeling the kiss, Win used the chance to insert his finger in the tight warm hole of his man. Bright hissed in sharp pain. Win turned Bright's chin to a sensual kiss, in a few seconds Win added two digits making in and out. Bright's pain subsides with pleasures. He was moaning like slut who is needy when Win hitted a particular spot.

When Win found his man's prostate, he pulled out his fingers, Bright whined with a sudden emptiness. Win get the fury tail, pour some lube in the vibrant, and pushed it into his man's stretched hole by finger activity in one go which hits his prostate correctly. Bright felt the pit in his stomach coiled. His eyes went up in pleasure. Before coming back to sense, Win flipped Bright to see his fully red face. He voiced "On your four kitty. NOW". Bright turned to the bed, walked slowly, moving his hips side to side making his fury tail wag. By seeing this scene Win's beast woke up. He discards all the clothes that make his fire full body uncomfortable.

Bright hops on the bed went to the center of the king-size bed, laid on his four, seeing his man jettisoning his clothes. He suddenly voices in husky  "Meow". Win rushed to bed fully naked, he squeezed the cheeks of Bright and said " Being a naughty kitten?" With those words, Win smirked and switch on the vibrant. When the vibration hit his prostate Bright moaned loudly and yelled "Fuck. Ahaa.. Win". The bunny boy smirked and said "Wrong word kitten". Bright bit his lips and said, "Master" Win chucked and said, "Good kitten. Come now please your master."

Win jumped into bed and laid on his back. Bright was trembling because of the vibrant, even though he obliged his master, still on his four, he settled in between his master's legs, gave kitty licks to Win's hard cock. Former boxer yelled "Fuck kitten". Bright took the whole shaft into his warm mouth, he blobs it well, licked the per cum, played with balls. His eyes were swelling with tears. This sight makes Win more crazier to take him to the edge, The vibrant hitting the same spot making Bright too edge, in few seconds both reached their climax. Bright came in sheets while Win came in Bright's mouth which he swallowed.

Bright's legs were still shaking by the intense orgasm. Win flipped Bright, pressed his face to the bed, make his ass in the air, pulled out the vibrant, poured lube in his still hard cock, pushed in one stroke which hitted the spot. Bright saw stars, he gripped the sheets as his life depended on it. Win thrust in full speed. Bright shouted with a moan " Ahaa.. Master..please.. Harder.. Give me there..Ahaaa!!" Win sweating like hell, gripping Bright's waist which will make red marks shouted "As you wish kitten. Come on take your Master's milk. Ahaaa!!" With that Win thrust as hard and fast as he can at the same spot by chasing his edge. Bright saw stars, his mind went blank with the pleasure he receives, he shoots his white ribbon again in the sheets with loud moans, in a second Win came in Bright's hole when he squeezed his cock.

Bright flopped on his own cum in the bed, Win fell on the back of his man. In a while after both came to sense. Win pulled Bright for a gentle hug, kissed his forehead, and asked "How are feeling baby?" Bright voiced in horse voice "Sore" Win chuckled, pecked on his man's lips, and said "Happy Anniversary baby" Bright smiled, nodded his head, and said "You too babe" Win slightly moved, reached to the nightstand, get a small box. By seeing that Bright's heart racing like hell. Win opened the box to reveal the beautiful platinum ring. He stared at his man's eyes and asked "Will you be mine forever, baby?" Bright's eyes swelled with tears because of happiness. He nodded his head vigorously and said "Of course babe"

Win smiled brightly, slipped the ring into his man's slender finger by holding him in his arms. Then they both kissed passionately.

                 **  THE END **

Wait for Mew Gulf special chapter.