Chapter 16 (long)

Start from the beginning

Wow! I thought but then seen Sai's eyes all over her and decided to get a little closer to her.

Oh hell no! I thought as I went near Harper so Sai could see me and didn't really care if he saw me or not.

Awww someone's jealous? I hear the deamon's voice again but I brush if off and sat down putting on my shades.

Sai's POV

Looks like Michael is getting jealous of me being in Harper's presence, HA! and he can't stop me, but these damn humans are making me hungry and I'm trying to contain myself as hard as I can till I get a call from Chris.

"I'll be right back Harper" I said and walked away past Michael and went somewhere quiet.

"Boss Its terrible!" I complain.

"What is it Sai?" he asked.

"I'm getting hungry and I'm at a party with Harper at her friends and there are a lot of humans" I groan because my vampire side is trying to come out for blood.

"Okay listen are you in a place where no one is at?" He asked.

"Yea why" I say starting to breath hard and he hanged up and teleported with a pack of blood.

"Here, take it and hurry up and watch that girl" He said and I nod drinking the blood regaining my thirst and ate somethig so my breath wouldn't smell like blood sense I will be talking wih Harper a lot, She's one interesting girl.
Walking back to the pool area I walk past Michael who is giving me a death stare as I went to sit near Harper again to continue what we were talking about.

Moon's POV

This damn Sai boy has Michael suspicious and I have to say he has every right to be, but my target is to get Michael scared so I put on my scariest face and went inside his head.

WHAT THE FUCK!! He screams in his head and breaths hard as I chuckle with a smirk and went out side his body and went in a mirror as he looked at it and saw me as I smirked disapearing in thin air going back in Harper's head for a while to think of another plan.

I can sense he's getting scared ha! Harper says in her mind and I laugh to my self for her to hear and thought of another plan that should scare him to death! He might not sleep again after this one! I smile and teleported to Michael's mind tampering with his mind making him vision being chased my a scary looking demon even vampires are scared of and he teleported to a bathroom sweating as I almost felt bad but that's not what feeling are for me. I'm already married to my lover so I shouldn't feel bad.

"I think I've scared you enough, See you next time Michael" I say disapearing back in Harper's mind.

"Mission done" I say.

Thanks Moon, he looks like he won't be able to sleep for days! HAHA! She responds laughing almost sounding like me in the past but then I realized that was me in the past.

Harper's POV

HAHA! Moon did great! That's what Michael gets for earlier I smirk looking at Michael as I am in the pool swiming around with other people and see Hailey with her now boyfriend kissing in the back and I roll my eyes playfully as she sees me and I make killing faces with a tounge and she smiles looking away blushing as he looks at me and I look away laughing to my self.

"Hey Sai!" I say and he looks as at for a second.

"Yea" He said

"Why don't you come in the water?" I say as he sits in the shade. That's weird because Michael is also sitting in the shade but that might be because of his vitiligo.