Chapter 52: Legendary Battle

Start from the beginning

"S-Sensei," Hinata whispered. Naruto's eyes cleared slightly and he saw his hand had only pierced her shoulder. His eyes widened as he jumped back, Hinata clinging to her shoulder. "I-It's still you, isn't it?" 

Kurenai's eyes widened. "He's conflicted. . ." She whispered to herself. "He's still alive!" 

"Conflict?" Naruto whispered to himself as he caught his two swords and retracted his chakra chains. "What conflict?" 

"Naruto!" Kushina shouted. "Come back to us!" Naruto frowned. 

"I can feel it," Minato shouted, touching his stomach slightly. "The conflict, it's there!" Naruto frowned. 

"Father!" Sai shouted, skidding to a halt with several scratches marking his face, sweating pouring down the side of his head. "Please, please come back!" Naruto's frown deepened, his brow furrowing and closing his eyes. 

"It's too late for me son," He whispered. "There is no conflict." Using Naruto's distraction, Tobirama teleported to one of the kunai's he had dropped on the ground earlier that were right behind Naruto and stabbed straight through the Namikaze's heart. 

"NO!" Kushina screamed out. Naruto's body crumpled to the floor, hitting the battlefield floor with a thump. Tobirama wiped the blood off his blade and smirked. 

"That was easier than I thought it would be. Good distraction." He said to Sai. 

"You fucking bastard!" Sai shouted as he rushed to Naruto's side. "You killed him! You killed my father!" 

"That wasn't Naruto anymore," Hiruzen commented sadly. "That was someone completely different." 

"My baby boy," Kushina whispered, unable to cry due to her undead form. "He's dead. . ." 

"YOU STUPID FOOLS!" Obito roared at the sight of the body of his brother. "YOU KILLED HIM BEFORE HE COULD SEE THE TRUE WORLD!" He slammed his hand into the Ten-Tails. "NOW YOU WILL TASTE TRUE DESPAIR!" 

The Ten-Tails began getting sucked into Obito. Minato's eyes widened. 

"He's going to become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki!" He shouted. "We have to stop him!" He tried teleporting, but it was too late. The Ten-Tails turned into a vortex and was absorbed into Obito's body. 

"We have to at least stop him from doing any damage, we have to create a barrier." Hiruzen started making several seals. 

"I know one," He shouted. "But it will take four of us." He created a clone. "Tobirama-sensei, Minato, form a square and grab a corner and follow my hand seals." The two old Kage listened and followed Hiruzen's hand seals before they slammed their hands into the ground simultaneously, a large red cubed barrier forming around Obito, who was shaking like a maniac before a large ball of black metal-encased around him. 

Madara, who had stopped fighting Hashirama for a moment. "Oh, it seems like Obito has diverged off the path of the plan. Oh well, some things don't go as planned." 

"Do not turn your gaze to another fight!" Hashirama shouted. 

Naruto began shifting on the ground, causing Kushina's eyes to widen in amazement and Sai's tears to stop running down his cheeks. "Father?" Naruto jumped up to his feet, his sword back in his hand as he poised it at Sai's throat. 

"You need to stop calling me that, Sai," Naruto warned. "I'm tired of repeating myself." 

"Kill me then," Sai whispered, shocking Naruto. "Shove that sword two inches and I'll be dead, why would you care? I'm not your son, just some random. You killed my father," He whispered. "So kill me so I can see him and my sister again."