I reach the elevator and press the fourth button. When the doors open moments later, I map my way out to find his place. Knocking on the door, a wave of nerves races through my body. I begin to overthink me coming here but I'm interrupted from my thoughts when Harry opens the door with a cute, cheeky grin.

"Morning angel," he greets happily before placing a small kiss on my forehead, which catches me off guard, and I flush a little. He grabs my hand and leads me in, shutting the door behind us.

I stand behind him with my arms crossed.

"Stalk much?" I joke sarcastically.

He chuckles softly as he comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. He leans his forehead down on mine and looks right into my eyes and smiles.

Wow he is beautiful.

I'm not sure why I just thought that, but it is sort of true.

"I can't help myself. You're too irresistible."

His compliments have been sending my heart racing. Harry is great with compliments. Suddenly, the thought that it would be fun to ruin this moment as part of my payback for stealing my number, enters my mind. I love the idea.

He leans forward and tries to kiss me, so quickly I interrupt him, "I have amazing news."

He pulls his head back away, still holding me, and looks right at me, trying to play this off cool but I can see a little disappointment in his eyes that his kiss didn't go through.

Haha, not smooth enough, dork.

I mentally high five myself before replying, "I got a job at a cafe."

Harry's small frown turns into a toothy smile and he gives me a tight hug and my head rests on his chest. "I'm so happy for you Rach, you deserve this." He congratulates me.

He squeezes me in our hug, and kisses my head. I breathe in, and smell the same wonderful scent that I smelled from the shirt I wore yesterday. It's so addicting.

"Thanks Harry. It's funny, I got the job in a really weird way." I say, breaking out of his hold and placing my purse on the living room table.

"What do you mean?" He questions before shoving his hands into his jean pockets. His focus still remains on my movements.

"Well, I was just ordering coffee at a cafe yesterday, a few blocks from here, and I saw a sign that said they were hiring and the guy who gave me my coffee offered me a job. His name's Matthew and he is really sweet." I explain casually.

I notice his muscles tighten a little, and his expression immediately changed.

"He just offered you the job. Just like that?" Harry asks a little bluntly. His brows furrow and his expression is unreadable.

Oh boy...

I nod, "Yeah...he showed me around this morning. I start tomorrow."

I can tell Harry is a bit jealous. He doesn't need to be, because why would he be? I probably shouldn't have mentioned Matthew in the first place. His face is still serious, and his eyes seem to have turned a darker shade of green. I decide to change the subject, before things get bad.

"So...what's up with you?" I ask him, rocking on my heels. I notice his muscles grow less tense and he relaxes a little. His eyes seem to change to a lovely lighter shade.

Don't need him going all hulk.

"Nothing too much. Just work with the lads and some exercise." He answers, his words emotionless.