{A/F} San x Wooyoung

Start from the beginning

"Oh San," Wooyoung said, his voice cracking as he picked the older up. San clung to him as Wooyoung sat on the bed.

"San baby, I'm not leaving. Calm down please." At that moment, Yunho's head popped in the door.

"Wooyoung?" The younger looked up. "We're going to eat, I assume you both are staying?" He said lightheartedly, which Wooyoung was grateful for. He gave a half-smile and a nod. Yunho disappeared and Wooyoung focused on the male in his arms. San had stopped shaking, his harsh hiccups now reduced to silent tears. Wooyoung buried his face in his hair.

"San, stop crying baby, please. I'm not going anywhere. Please look at me." San looked up at the younger after a second.

"Woo," he sniffed. "I'm sorry."

"Shh." Wooyoung rested their foreheads together. A minute later he let out a small laugh.

"Since when did it become you in my lap? It's usually the other way around."

"Shut up asshole, you started this."

"I did what now?"

"I would've been perfectly fine on the ground if you hadn't caught me," San grumbled.

"I'll always catch you when you fall sweetie," Wooyoung teased. They had both stopped crying.

"Well, those idiots went to eat without us."

"You think you'd have the confidence to go eat when you look like that?" San said, pulling away and moving to stand in front of him.

"You look like shit too babe," Wooyoung teased, grabbing both of San's hands and standing up. The older pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him.

"Woo, don't ever leave me."

"You know I wouldn't. I couldn't take it if I did."

***
"So you wanna fuck him too huh?" Wooyoung rolled his eyes at San. They had just gotten back from a fan sign. The fans had wanted Seonghwa and Wooyoung to "kiss", to which the younger promptly grabbed the older and pulled him down, landing a big, wet, kiss to the top of his head. Seonghwa and pushed him off in disgust before chasing him. The younger ran to the two tallest before jumping onto Yunho's back. This caused San to bicker with Wooyoung on the way home, causing Hongjoong to scold and separate them. Wooyoung wanted nothing to do with San when they got home, so he clung to Yeosang, who, as his best friend of six years, understood why. All the members knew of San's jealousy problem at this point, and he didn't even try to hide it anymore. He tried to control it but sometimes he just couldn't. Wooyoung loved him regardless but was constantly frustrated with him. He couldn't stand arguing with San almost every night, usually ending in Wooyoung finding himself in Yeosang's room, crying to his best friend. He hated putting Yeosang in the position he was in, but he didn't know where else to turn and he was sure that his mind would fall if he kept it to himself.

So here they were, San standing in the doorway with his arms crossed while Wooyoung was sitting beside Yeosang on the oldests bed.

"San I cannot do this every night."

"First Seonghwa, then Yunho, now Yeosang? Would you just pick one already?"

"San," Wooyoung said, keeping his voice calm.

"You want somebody so bad but you can't come to me? Or do you do it on purpose?"

"San I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. And now you don't even have the decency to do it behind closed doors?"

"I can't when you're always in here! You never wanna be around me anymore!"

"Because you argue about fucking everything! I put Yeosang in a place where he shouldn't be! I come to him every night because you can't fucking control yourself and you take it all out on me when there was nothing wrong!"