"That's good. There's an understanding between the two of you," Cindy says.

"Astrid, what about Grayson and you? I've never really seen Grayson in a relationship so I would love to know how he makes that work," I ask and she lets out a small, amused laugh. Her fingers pinch the side of her sunglasses fixing them as she articulates the right words.

"He's like a carbon copy of me. He's highly focused and determined with his own goals while I have mine. Even though we're together, we're able to do our own thing without becoming insecure by the lack of time which I love the most about us. We still have our differences especially when it comes to family. Obviously, I love my family, but I've been alone since graduating high school. My family wasn't as close your guys' is either, but it's good to be part of something I've always wanted."

"Yeah, I love that about you guys too," Raven adds.

"We try," I smile turning my attention to the boys. Maverick is in the water with Grayson, Aaron and Roman while Jaxson, Landon, King and Ridge are playing volleyball. The sun is bright and the beach is full of people enjoying their time.

We've been here for a few hours now. The girls and I swam for a bit before with the boys, but we've been tanning since. It used to rain a lot in Singapore so we didn't spend a lot of time on beaches there and I was mostly pale all year round because of it. I was also too young and whenever I left my house, it was to go to another which involved partying and drugs. All in all, I lacked vitamin D.

Shade covers the warm sun and I'm pulled out of my thoughts. I trace the pair of legs past the abs to a smiling King staring down at me with his starry grey orbs.

"How may I help you?" I ask pushing the sunglasses up on my head.

"Let's take a walk," he extends his hand. I raise an eyebrow in question as I look back at the rest of the boys approaching.

"Dion took a shit," Maverick's face cringes in disgust as he approaches Cindy. Cindy heavily sighs as she sits up staring at them.

"Hi, baby," Cindy coos as she takes her son in her arms. Maverick plops down next to her as she starts changing her son's diaper. The rest of the boys grab their towels and dry up.

"Let's go," I say sitting up. I dust myself off and stand up.

"Where are you guys going?" Roman questions opening up a can of Pepsi.

"For a walk," I make known.

"Have fun," he waves and I smile back. Taking King's hand, we make our way through the sandy beach.

"The paparazzi are crazy," King comments and I follow his gaze to two men holding large cameras at the far end, staring at us.

"You'll get used to them," I clear my throat as we continue walking. King pulls his sunglasses down covering his eyes as he stares to his left at the setting sun. The beach is kind of busy right now since it's such good weather. "The football coach asked me to play with the team for postseason games."

"Did you play before?"

"Yeah grade nine, but I got kicked off the team because of my behaviour. He said he'll put in a good word at UCLA too if we do good," he shares.

"Do it then, it's not like you have anything to lose. You'll also be quenching Roman's thirst by finally letting him tackle you," I joke.

"What? I thought he liked me," he questions shocked.

"He does, but you know he's my brother and all. I don't really think they'll ever be okay with the idea of me having a boyfriend," I make known.

"Yeah, Talisha isn't allowed to date until she's like forty," he states. I look at him and his glistening skin under the sun. The sun lines his figure, making him have an astral glow around him. It's like a God-like figure walking next to me with such broad shoulders and abs that I could stare at until all time passes.