CHAPTER 25: KNOWLEDGE CAN BE DEADLY.

"As team RWBY soared through the skies, the passed over Kuroyuri."

Ruby:"Hey look, it's Nora's home village."

Mirai:"Hey, why don't we pay her and Haruki a visit?.'

Weiss:"Sounds like a great idea."

Blake:"But shouldn't we be finding the next relic?."

Yang:"Relax Blake, it will only be a quick stop....we could check around for the relic."

Ruby:"Ok then, let's go say high to them."

"A minute later."

"When Ruby and her group arrived at Kuroyuri, they could not believe what they were seeing, the town was full of people, most of whom used to live here."

Ruby:"Wow, and to think that it took only a week to rebuild this town."

"The group looked around for Nora and Haruki, until they saw them both in the back yard of their house."

Ruby:"There they are!."

"Ruby and the seven other teenagers all ran over to them, calling their names."

"Haruki was too busy drawing a panting of Nora to hear his friends,  but Nora heard them calling out, and looked at the group."

Nora:"Ruby?."

Haruki:"Eh?."

Nora:"Oh my god, Ruby.....it's good to see you again."

Ruby:"Hey....how are you two?."

Haruki:"We're fine, how about you?."

Ruby:"We're tired......"

Weiss:"We spent six days the second relic."

Nora:"And......."

Blake:"No luck."

Haruki:"Oh......I've been doing some paintings of Nora, you wanna see them?."

Ruby:"Sure."

"Team RWBY and Team MHTH all looked at the one Haruki was drawing."

Ruby:"Oh wow....."

Daigo:"Huh..."

"Haruki took out another panting."

Gamu:".....I mean......I knew that Nora was flexible, but I didn't know she was that flexible."

Weiss:"Hey Haruki, where are your two kids?."

Haruki:"Oh there with Nora..HEY NORA, bring the kids over."

"Nora brought their two kids over."

Weiss:"Oh my goodness, such cute clothing they have on."

Yang:"Can we hold them?."

"But just as Nora was going to let the group look at her children, the ground then began to shake, and three Kaiju were seen stomping towards the village."

"Bemstar."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.